This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
No Bake Chocolate Peppermint Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Chocolate Peppermint Pie is going to be at the top of your favorite holiday recipes list after you try it! It’s silky smooth, has the perfect touch of peppermint, and looks like a Christmas dream! Chocolate peppermint pie is like a chocolate cream pie but with a smooth peppermint chocolate chip layer that is perfect for the holidays. It’s also far easier to make than any other pie! And did I mention there is absolutely no baking involved? That’s right! You don’t want to miss this yummy peppermint pie! "
Preparation Time30 min
Chilling Time2 hr 30 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
To make your chocolate peppermint pie, you’ll start by making the chocolate layer. First, combine the pudding mix and the milk in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
Whisk the pudding until smooth, then place in the fridge to set for about 5 minutes
Remove the pudding from the fridge and spoon it into the Oreo pie crust, smoothing it out as evenly as you can.
Put the pie in the freezer for 2 hours to fully set.
When the pie is just about set, make the peppermint layer by adding the cream cheese and powdered sugar to a large mixing bowl.
Use a hand or stand mixer to mix the ingredients until smooth.
Add in the peppermint extract and vanilla extract and beat again until combined.
Fold in the whipped topping and the chocolate chips gently until incorporated.
Remove the pie with the chocolate layer from the freezer and scoop the peppermint layer on top.
Smooth out the peppermint layer and return the pie to the freezer for 1 hour to set again.
When the pie is almost set, make the cream layer by adding the cold water to the gelatin in a small chilled mixing bowl.
Let the gelatin soak in the water for 5 minutes.
In a large mixing bowl, pour in the heavy whipping cream, vanilla, and powdered sugar.
Beat on low speed for about 30 seconds, then turn the speed up to high and beat for 2 minutes or until soft peaks begin to form.
Place the whipped cream mixture in a piping bag prepared with an open star tip.
Remove the pie from the freezer and pipe a star design all over the top
Top with crushed peppermint candies and serve chilled!
Read NextWoolworth Cheesecake Copycat
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Chick-fil-A recipe is so authentic that you'll think it came right from the fast food restaurant itself. In fact, this Copycat… Continue reading: "Copycat Chick-fil-A Nugget Recipe"
- Woolworth Cheesecake Copycat
- Rich Butterfinger Ice Cream Dessert Bars Recipe
- Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins
- Homemade Boston Cream Icebox Cake
- Old-Time Apricot Kuchen Recipe
- Iced Oatmeal Cookies
- Homemade Downton Abbey Trifle
- Sprinkles Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting Copycat Recipe
- Ultimate Peach Crumb Pie
- Carrabba's Chocolate Dream
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Adding Vanilla Extract To Coffee Homemade Recipe
- Viral Chocolate Covered Blueberry Yogurt Clusters
- Barbie Milkshake Recipe
- Easy Homemade Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipe
- How To Make Quality Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe
- Ooey Gooey Oatmeal Cherry Chocolate Chip Bars Recipe
- How To Make Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe
- Chicken Drums Of Heaven
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cupcakes
- Easy Cake Mix Oreo Cookie Sandwiches
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat