This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Amazing Paleo "Nutella"
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"I always joke and say Nutella should be a food group. That’s how much I love it. There have been many times I’ve been caught with a spoon in the jar. What’s not to love? Hazelnuts and chocolate and lots of sugar. Well, the first two ingredients are fine but, the sugar we could do without. Try my Paleo version of Nutella that tastes so decadent yet, it’s made with all healthy ingredients, you won’t believe your taste buds. Try this simple recipe today. YUM!"
NotesEnjoy this healthy version of everyone's favorite treat.
Read NextNo Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You're going to thank your lucky stars for this dreamy and decadent dessert recipe. Inspired by one of the most popular chain… Continue reading: "Copycat Texas Roadhouse Big Ol' Brownie"
- No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe
- McDonald's Copycat Fried Apple Pie
- Top 10 Best Cake Recipes for the Copycat + Bonus Red Velvet Cupcake Recipe
- Copycat Disney Dole Whip Recipe
- Healthy 3-Ingredient Buckeyes
- New York Almond Cheesecake Wedges
- Perfect Cinnamon French Toast
- Homemade Boston Cream Icebox Cake
- Applebees Copycat Maple Butter Blondie
- Swig Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Microwave Chocolate Mug Cake Mix Recipe
- Easy Air Fryer Salmon Recipe
- Lava Cake In A Mug
- Tomato And Polenta Dumplings Soup
- How To Cook Frozen Hamburgers In The Oven
- No-bake Cherry Bomb Cookies
- Strawberry Scones
- Easy Elderflower Cordial
- Watermelon Ice Cream Recipe
- Monster Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat