7 Copycat Dunkin' Donuts Recipes
Do you run on Dunkin'? In the last few years, this coffee-and-donuts fast food chain has grown in popularity, and so have the copycat versions of their iconic menu items. While the restaurant has been around since the 1950s as Dunkin' Donuts and was around even longer under the name "Open Kettle," this chain has quite the following with donut-obsessed Millennials.
These copycat Dunkin' Donuts recipes are some of our most popular. From their classic cruller to their cool iced coffee and more, these recipes will help you get your Dunkin' Donuts fix the homemade way. Breakfast is, after all, the most important meal of the day!
1. Better than Dunkin Banana Baked Donuts with Peanut Butter and Bacon
2. Homemade Dunkin' Donuts Munchkins
3. Dunkin Donuts Coffee Coolatta Copycat
4. Dunkin Donuts French Cruller Copycat
5. Copycat Dunkin Donuts Iced Coffee Recipe
6. Dunkin Donuts Bavarian Cream Filled Donuts Copycat
7. Dunkin' Donuts Copycat Pumpkin Spice Muffins
Perfect for those chilly fall mornings, these pumpkin spice muffins are a great way to start your day. If you're anything like me, you probably hate waking up in the mornings when it's cold out. With this recipe, you can wake up with the smell of a hot cup of coffee and a warm donut to get your day started on the right foot.