This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Taco John's Apple Grande Copycat
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
"Are you looking for an innovative new twist on a classic favorite? Look no further than Taco John’s Apple Grande! This indulgent dish combines the sweet and tart flavor of apples, a generous helping of melted cheese, and a red hot candy powder to top it all off. Taco John’s Apple Grande is a sweet and savory treat that is sure to tantalize your taste buds. With a generous helping of tart apples, sprinkled with a light coating of cinnamon sugar, this dish is sure to be a hit with guests. The flavors combine to create a unique and delicious snack that is sure to stand out from other desserts."
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time3 min
- 4 8 inch flour tortillas
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- Cinnamon sugar
- 16 ounces diced apple pie filling
- 6 ounces finely grated cheddar cheese
- red hot candy powder
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Pie
This spaghetti pie was only available at Olive Garden for a limited time, but it was amazing while it was there. It's filled with… Continue reading: "Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Pie"
- Simple Buttercream Frosting Large Batch
- Luby’s Fried Cheesecake With Strawberry Glaze (copycat)
- California Pizza Kitchen Copycat Butter Cake
- Dump and Go Cake Recipe
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Oreo Cheesecake Recipe
- Cherry Peach Dump Cake Recipe
- Luby's Butternut Brownie Pie
- Copycat Crumbl Brownie Batter Cookie
- Mango Ice Cream
- Peanut Butter Banana Bread
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Texas Roadhouse Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- Lumpia Filipino-style Egg Rolls
- Crispy Beef Egg Rolls In Air Fryer Recipe
- Copycat Dairy Queen Flamethrower Sauce
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Tomato Basil Pasta
- Sushi Bake Recipe
- Homemade Ground Beef Egg Rolls Recipe
- Classic Greek Salad
- Best Ever Wedge Salad
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat