The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Copycat McDonald's Shamrock Shake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
You know you love it. It's the seasonal favorite that comes to a Mickey D's near you every spring. This video tutorial for How to Make Copycat McDonald's Shamrock Shake is brought to you by AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com and RecipeLion.com. If you love the wonderful, minty flavor of this classic shake, you'll be surprised at just how easy it is to make. Show off your copycat recipe skill by blending up this light and fresh treat in your kitchen today. All you'll need is five simple ingredients and a blender. Once you discover how easy it is to make your own Shamrock Shake, you'll never need to stop at McDonald's for one again. This light green shake is the perfect festive treat to get you in the mood to celebrate St. Patrick's Day.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/8 teaspoon mint or peppermint extract (we prefer peppermint)
- 10 to 12 drops of green food coloring
- whipped cream and cherry for garnish
Mix the ingredients in a blender starting with the ice cream and following with the milk and mint extract.
Stir the mixture and continue blending until it reaches desired consistency.
Pour into a glass. Top with whipped cream and a cherry on top.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
michellebolyard 64 88872
Jul 11, 2018
After working at McDonalds for 4 years, I can tell you that it is spearmint that used, not peppermint. ( Also, a friend is allergic to spearmint she had a very bad reaction to one.)
Jan 12, 2018
I love a good mint-y dessert, so this is definitely one recipe that I need to try. I can't wait to make it!
Aug 27, 2017
I've always enjoyed McDonalds' Shamrock Shake, though my preference runs more towards Cook Out and Sonic for good milkshakes. It's nice to have a good homemade version of it for those times of the year when I feel like having a mint shake. Instead of cherries, I'd rather top it with some chocolate shavings since mint and chocolate go together perfectly.
Jun 23, 2017
I love shamrock shakes and always seem to crave them when it's not shamrock shake season! I'm so happy to have found this recipe.
Oct 14, 2016
I spent 29 years of my life living a lie, up until the point I found out I could have shamrock shakes all year round and make them in like two seconds. The question I'm now asking myself self is, "Am I worthy?" Thank you for posting this. This is absolutely incredible.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze
There's simply no dessert more divine than a pound cake, and this recipe for Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze is such an… Continue reading: "Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze"
- Rainforest Cafe Copycat Strawberry Lemonade
- Copycat McDonald's Shamrock Shake
- Homemade Butterbeer
- Starbucks Green Tea Lemonade Copycat Recipe
- Homemade Salted Caramel Mocha
- Copycat Wendy's Milkshake
- Starbucks Green Tea Frappuccino Copycat Recipe
- Copycat Wendy's Strawberry Frosty
- Copycat Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa Mix
- Better Than Taco Bell's Blue Raspberry Freeze
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cracker Barrel Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- Copycat Crumbl Brownie Batter Cookie
- 3-Ingredient Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Southern Ham With Red Eye Gravy Recipe
- Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars
- Turkey Bacon, Cheddar And Egg White Sandwich
- Perfect New York Strip Steak Oven Recipe
- Easy Homemade Whipped Cream
- Cheesecake Factory Meatloaf Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat