Baked Balsamic Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"This baked balsamic chicken with veggies is the perfect weeknight meal! Made using only one pan and ready in 30 minutes this will become your go to recipe. Best of all? The result is super flavorful and juicy! There’s something incredibly delicious about this baked balsamic chicken! I mean, it’s tangy and acidic in the best possible way! It’s also just a bit sweet and with the perfect hint of spiciness. In short, balsamic chicken is the type of chicken I always crave!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
There's no food more comforting than this One Skillet Old-Fashioned Chicken Pot Pie Recipe. This recipe features everything from… Continue reading: "One Skillet Old-Fashioned Chicken Pot Pie Recipe"
- Restaurant Style Buffalo Stir Fry
- Knockoff KFC Fried Chicken Recipe
- Homemade Slow Cooker Chinese Hot Pot
- Chipotle Chicken (Copycat)
- Better Than Popeye's Jambalaya Recipe
- Fried Cheesy Pickle Rolls
- Quick And Easy Baked Fish
- One Pot Restaurant-Style Italian Chicken and Pasta
- Copycat Disney World Mac and Cheese Hot Dog Recipe
- Spaghetti and Meatballs in Marinara Sauce
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat