Copycat Jack Daniels Ribs from TGI Friday's
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Copycat Jack Daniels Ribs from TGI Friday's are fall-off-the bone tender and super easy to make. They are started in the oven and then finished on the grill with a sweet and spicy sauce."
Cooking MethodGrilling, Oven
- For the BBQ Sauce:
- 1 head garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 1/3 cup dark brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 2 tablespoons Whiskey
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- For Ribs:
- 1 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 2 racks baby back ribs
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Copycat Panera Bistro French Onion Soup is a cheesy delight. This Panera soup recipe is loaded with caramelized onions, thyme,… Continue reading: "Copycat Panera Bistro French Onion Soup"
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat