8 Copycat Panda Express Recipes
From Panda Express's orange chicken to their signature noodles, their food is so easy to make yourself!
If you're a fan of fast casual dining, chances are you've made a journey to Panda Express. It's Chinese food, fast and simple. The variety of mix and match Asian-inspired dishes is what makes this chain stand out from all the rest. Save a little money and test your creativity in the kitchen by cooking up one, two or even all of these 8 Copycat Panda Express Recipes.
The surest way to some people's hearts? Through their stomach. I know that if I made Copycat Panda Express Orange Chicken for my little sister, she would be happy as a clam. Share these simple copycat recipes with your family for the ultimate fast food experience...at home!
Copycat Panda Express Chicken Recipes
- Panda Express Orange Chicken CopycatThis orange chicken recipe is loaded with all the classic flavors you expect to find. This chicken recipe can be served simply over a bowl of steamed rice or with vegetables.
- Panda Express Sweet Fire Chicken Copycat RecipeLooking for a little sweet to go with your heat? This recipe for Copycat Panda Express SweetFire Chicken is just the ticket. If you've been the to the food court, odds are you've encountered the always-delish Panda Express. Now you can create a take out fake out of your own with this simple restaurant inspired recipe.
- Copycat Panda Express Black Pepper ChickenAdd some zest to your mealtime with this recipe for Copycat Panda Express Black Pepper Chicken. The best tasting Chinese food recipes can be found in your very own cookbook when you add this fun recipe to the bunch.
- Panda Express Glazed Lemon ChickenAccess your inner chef, and make these cheap Chinese food recipes right from home. For a fun twist, get some Chinese food takeout boxes from the supermarket, and have a picnic.
Other Copycat Panda Express Recipes
- Copycat Panda Express Chow MeinIf you've always wanted to learn how to make traditional Chinese dishes, copycat recipes from restaurants like one for Copycat Panda Express Chow Mein is a great recipe with which to start.
- Copycat Panda Express Fried RiceThis knockoff Chinese restaurant side dish is out-of-this world satisfying. This copycat fried rice recipe is super simple and easy to make.
- Panda Express Copycat Broccoli BeefThis is one of the best copycat restaurant recipes around, made with soy sauce, garlic, sesame oil and savory oyster sauce, this recipe is an Asian-inspired delight.
- Homemade Panda Express Chow MeinIf you need a side dish or light noodle recipe to complement your dinner, then this Homemade Panda Express Chow Mein recipe is perfect for you. The Panda Express recipe is shockingly easy to make in just 20 minutes.
What's your favorite thing to order at Panda Express?
Let us know in the comments!
Read NextCopycat Honey Baked Ham