This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Fried Cheesy Pickle Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Need a tasty appetizer to wow your guests? Make these gooey, crisp and golden fried pickle rolls with cheese for a delicious, fun dish! These are so yum and look pretty festive with all that golden crust and sesame seeds sprinkled on top but they only take a few minutes to make! Perfect for a last minute appetizer, a quick snack or a fun side dish! These fried pickle rolls are full of cheesy goodness, crisp on the outside and deliciously flavored with dry thyme, the ultimate party-in-your-mouth appetizer!"
Read NextCopy Cat Mc10:35
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you're looking for a wonderful dish among restaurant recipes, you've found one with the Copycat Applebee's Smothered Steak Skillet… Continue reading: "Copycat Applebee's Smothered Steak Skillet"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gingerbread Streusel Muffins
- How To Make Taco Shells In The Air Fryer
- Delicious Egg Chicken Roll Recipe
- How To Cook A Turkey
- Peppermint Mocha Donuts
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Redneck Nachos (ole Red Copycat)
- Moroccan Tomato And Cauliflower Soup
- Delicious Homemade Chocolate
- Creamy Chicken And Mushroom With Polenta
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat