24 Free Copycat Recipes for Church Suppers
Shhhh, don't tell anyone - these church supper recipes are actually from some of your favorite restaurants!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Sunday is a special day of the week. After attending church, isn't it nice to settle in for a delicious dinner? Below are some of our favorite easy, homestyle meals perfect for your next church supper or potluck. Rain or shine, you'll want to cook these easy main dish recipeswith your family and pass on special Sunday traditions from generation to generation. If you love filling food that makes everyone happy, you'll love this collection of 24 Free Copycat Recipes for Church Suppers.
Gather everyone you know and cook them up something special, like copycat KFC recipes or cherished copycat Cracker Barrel favorites. If you prefer to eat at home rather than go out on a Sunday night after church, you can save yourself the trip and cook up restaurant-style food in your very own kitchen.
Get started with this awesome video on how to make a Copycat Cracker Barrel Meatloaf!
Table of Contents
Church Supper Casserole Recipes
These casserole recipes would make even your Southern grandma proud. Any one of these copycat casseroles would make for a perfect church supper offering. After all, there is nothing better than a casserole when you are pressed for time but still want to make something impressive. If you are looking for the ultimate church supper recipe, then these copycat dishes are just what you need.
- Copycat Chicken Casserole from Cracker Barrel
Nothing says comfort food like Cracker Barrel restaurant recipes. Get a serving of comfort with this recipe for Copycat Chicken Casserole From Cracker Barrel, made with cornbread and other wholesome ingredients.This is our favorite church supper recipe.
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Hash Browns Casserole
Made with frozen hash browns, sour cream, onion and cheese, this church supper favorite is comfort food at its best!
- Copycat Luby's Fried Cabbage
This southern recipe is one of Grandma's very favorites to make for a potluck!
- Homemade Boston Market Squash Casserole
This casserole recipe is the perfect vegetable side dish recipe for any church gathering!
- Stouffer's Grandma's Chicken and Rice Bake Copycat
There is nothing better than a casserole when you are pressed for time but still want to deliver a nutritious and delicious meal to your church family.
- Philly Cheesesteak Hamburger Helper
This homemade Hamburger Helper will make you forget all about the boxed type you had as a kid. You’ll love this creamy, cheesy cheesesteak pasta!
- Egg & Bacon McMuffin Casserole Egg Bake
Bring your favorite fast food breakfast sandwich to the potluck table!
- Copycat Red Lobster Whipped Sweet Potatoes
You've never had sweet potatoes quite like this recipe for whipped sweet potatoes with honey roasted pecans.
Looking for more delicious, copycat comfort food recipes? Check out this collection: 30 Copycat Cracker Barrel Recipes
Church Supper Side Dish Recipes
Here you will find side dish recipes that your church family is sure to love. If you are looking for side dishes like mac and cheese, mashed potatoes, and egg salad, you will find them here.
These scrumptious sides don't require much prep time, so even the most last-minute cooks can still work a little culinary magic in the kitchen. Each of these recipes for side dishes taste just like the restaurant versions of your favorite menu items.
- Homemade Boston Market Mac and Cheese
This homemade mac and cheese is one of the easiest side dishes to make!
- Homestyle Mashed Potatoes Cracker Barrel Style
This copycat recipe for Cracker Barrel Style Mashed Potatoes is one of the best side dish copycat restaurant recipes you can make.
- Copycat Pioneer Woman Potatoes Au Gratin
This copycat version of The Pioneer Woman's au gratin potatoes has extra garlic and cheese to amp up the delicious flavor.
- Kenny and Ziggy's Homemade Egg Salad
If you're looking for easy copycat restaurant recipes for a church supper, this recipe for Homemade Egg Salad is a great choice.
- Homemade Swedish Meatballs
This classic meatball recipe is a childhood favorite of many and will bring many good memories with it.
- Homemade Candied Carrot Stix
This homemade carrot recipe is a sweet side dish that is the perfect addition to any gathering!
- Homemade Boston Market Cinnamon Apples
If you are looking for a tasty side dish that takes little time to prepare, then these cinnamon apples are it.
- Copycat Costco Sweet Kale Salad
If you're a big fan of the salad kits at Costco and the sweet kale salad dressing that goes with them, then you'll love this copycat recipe.
Church Supper Main Dish Recipes
If you have ever been to a church supper, then you are probably aware that the group size tends to get a bit large. These main dish copycats are great go-to recipes for big crowd sizes. If you're looking for a wonderful dish that is sure to stand out from the rest, you've got to check out our selection below. When your next church supper rolls around, you'll be prepared with the dish that will have everybody talking.
- Cheesecake Factory Pretzel Crusted Chicken Copycat
Whether you serve this chicken dish as an appetizer at a potluck, or as a main dish, it is sure to make your friends and family sing its praises.
- Copycat Popeye's Fried Chicken Recipe
These crispy chicken legs are sure to be a hit at any potluck or church supper.
- Copycat Applebee's Clubhouse Grille Sandwich
If you’ve ever tried this fan favorite sandwich from Applebee’s, then you know how delicious this copycat is going to be.
- Country Club Chicken
Hey there fancy churchgoers, do we have a recipe for you!
- Copycat Applebee's Smothered Steak Skillet
If you're looking for a wonderful dish among restaurant recipes, you've found one with Applebee's Smothered Steak Skillet.
- Better Than KFC Oven Fried Chicken
We've got a copycat of KFC's chicken recipe so you can just invite your family over and enjoy one of your very favorite dishes together. Dinner is served.
- Longhorn Steakhouse Parmesan Crusted Chicken Copycat
This Longhorn Steakhouse restaurant copycat recipe is sure to make a good impression on everyone at the potluck.
- Homemade Cracker Barrel Chicken and Dumplings
For the ultimate bite of down-home country cooking, try this recipe for chicken and dumplings.
Be sure to check out our collection of down-home dishes ranging from entrees to desserts with a little bit of everything in between: 40 Easy Recipes for a Southern Potluck
What is your foolproof church supper dish? Tell us below!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
The Godfather's Favorite Meatballs
Copycat Olive Garden Steak Gorgonzola Alfredo
24 Free Copycat Recipes for Church Suppers
Knockoff KFC Fried Chicken Recipe
Copycat Taco Bell Quesarito
PF Chang's Mongolian Beef Copycat
Cracker Barrel Broccoli Cheddar Chicken Copycat
Copycat Olive Garden Sausage Stuffed Rigatoni
Copy Cat Mc10:35
19 Copycat Outback Steakhouse Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chick-fil-A Nuggets
- Olive Garden Five Cheese Ziti al Forno
- Orange Lemon Marmalade
- Easy Jambalaya
- Philly Cheesestake Sloppy Joe
- Honey Walnut Shrimp
- No Bake Pineapple Cheesecake
- Indian Chicken Korma
- Spicy Chicken Wings with Cheese
- Overnight Sweet Potato, Spinach, and Bacon Breakfast Casserole
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat