Homemade Pizza Dough For Beginners
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"This homemade pizza dough for beginners has just a few ingredients. No special flour is needed. I have made this with bread flour and all-purpose flour. While you can use a mixer or food processor to pull the dough together, I just use a bowl and spoon. If you have 40 minutes, you can make your own pizza dough that will bake up into a perfect crust for your next homemade pizza night in. Pizza Crust Made with Yeast I love the smell of yeast baked goods. Especially when they are rising. "
NotesRecipe makes enough for 2, 12-inch pizzas
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel SizePizza pan or sheet pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
With this Just Like Jack in the Box Tacos recipe you can satisfy those Jack in the Box cravings no matter where you live. This Jack in… Continue reading: "Just Like Jack in the Box Tacos"
- Restaurant-Style Sausage Corn Bread Pudding
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken Recipe
- Chicken Ragu
- Easy Chicken Piccata
- Slow Cooker Chipotle Tacos Copycat
- Copycat Taco Bell Quesarito
- Claim Jumper Meatloaf Copycat
- Copycat Bangers and Mash Recipe
- Copycat Olive Garden Chicken and Pasta
- Easy Swedish Meatball Recipe (Ikea Copycat)
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Baked Lemon Chicken Breast
- White Chocolate Iced Coffee Starbucks Copycat Recipe
- Perfect Quince Jam
- Copycat Olive Garden Minestrone Soup
- Copycat Crab Rangoon
- Copycat Disney Dole Whip Recipe
- Copycat Cheddar Biscuits Recipe(red Lobster)
- How To Make Easy Homemade Pizza
- Copycat Chick-fil-a Sauce
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat