Skinny General Tso's Chicken Copycat
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Skinny General Tso's Chicken: Sticky sweet and spicy chicken that is lick your plate clean good. Tastes just like your favorite deep fried takeout dish. This has the perfect balance of sweet and spicy flavors from honey and chili paste. Tastes just like your favorite Chinese takeout, but way healthier. However, you would never guess this is baked not fried. Ready in less than 40 minutes, makes this recipe a great option for weekend night dinners! Try it this week!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Yellow Bean Salad
- Olive Garden Chicken Margherita Copycat
- Copycat El Chico Cheese Enchiladas
- Cracker Barrel Broccoli Cheddar Chicken Copycat
- 24 Copycat Church Supper Recipes
- Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Pie
- Better Than Popeye's Jambalaya Recipe
- Fried Cheesy Pickle Rolls
- Chicken Pineapple Casserole
- Parmesan Potato Stacks
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Salisbury Steak With Mushroom Gravy
- Chicken Stir Fry Recipe
- Mini Apple Rose Pies
- Dragon Frappuccino Recipe
- Caramel Frappuccino Recipe
- Appam or Sri Lankan Hoppers
- Chicken Drumsticks With Puff Pastry
- Homemade Italian Seasoning
- Butterbeer Frappuccino Recipe
- Healthy Chicken Burrito Bowl
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat