17 Chipotle Mexican Grill Copycat Recipes
These Chipotle restaurant recipes are even more delicious when they're homemade!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Chipotle Mexican Grill is one of the most awesome fast food restaurants out there, mostly because it's fast food transformed. It's all about using the best fresh ingredients to create meals that are memorable, inexpensive and great to eat on the run. We've gathered some of the very best recipes inspired by this one-of-a-kind fast food chain.
Using the easy copycat recipes below, you can create an entire feast for your family, featuring incredible main dishes, sides, and starters. What are you waiting for? You'll fool all of your guests when you present them with this Chipotle Mexican Grill inspired party food.
Watch and Learn: Chipotle is famous for its incredible guacamole! Watch the video below for Chipotle's Guacamole Copycat, and learn how to make this delicious dip at home:
Burritos, Bowls, and Tacos
If you're a fan of this Mexican-style eatery, it's likely you've gone in craving one of their famous burrito bowls, taco plates, or large and filling burritos. Whatever you fancy, you can bring it home with one of the many copycat recipes below. From steak and chicken to veggies and carnitas, there's something below for every Chipotle fan.
- Chipotle Burrito Bowls
You know the combination of chicken, corn salsa, guacamole, lettuce, and sour cream is just sensational. We promise it will soon become a new classic in your house for lunch or dinner.
- Copycat Chipotle Crispy Chicken Tacos
Crispy taco shells are stuffed with seasoned chicken pieces, cheese, lettuce, sour cream, and homemade corn salsa for an unforgettable dish you'll come back to again and again.
- One-Pan Chipotle-Style Chicken Burrito Bowls
Dinner is made easy with this recipe for One-Pan Chipotle-Style Chicken Burrito Bowls. This hearty Chipotle copycat recipe is packed with chicken, rice, black beans, cheese, and much more
- Copycat Chipotle Carnitas Recipe
This Chipotle carnitas recipe comes out insanely tender and juicy. You can serve this slow cooker carnitas recipe over Mexican rice, in a taco, or even in a fresh salad.
- Chipotle Style Braised Pork Fajita Burritos
This dish is made with such fresh ingredients, you'll swear it's the real thing!
- Homemade Chipotle Steak Burrito Bowl
This homemade Chipotle recipe is loaded with all of your favorite fixings, including their famous corn salsa and cilantro lime rice. The recipe is incredibly easy to follow and will make for a dinner that tastes just as great as the original.
- Copycat Chipotle Mexican Grill Barbacoa Beef
Recreate this classic beef burrito recipe at home! If you love burritos for lunch or dinner, stop spending all your money out, and make them at home!
- Spicy Chipotle and Bean Rice Burrito
Enjoy a fresh dish filled with salsa, black beans, cheese and brown rice. Top with yogurt or sour cream and you have the perfect dinner!
Salsa, Guac, and Queso
When you're in the mood for a snack just as delicious as your favorite Chipotle menu items, why not enjoy some of their lighter fare? With these starter recipes, you'll be able to begin any Mexican-style meal on the right foot.
- Chipotle Guacamole Copycat
It is surprisingly simple to make guacamole yourself, so next time you see avocados for sale at your local grocery store, grab a few and whip up some wonderful guacamole.
- Better Than Chipotle Avocado Corn Salsa
This restaurant copycat recipe is simple but tastes amazing. It makes a great, light snack or a tasty side dish for burrito night.
- Just Like Chipotle Cilantro Lime Rice
This recipe is so simple to make with only four ingredients, including water! Now you do not need to run out to Chipotle just for a dish of rice that can easily be prepared at home.
- Copycat Lime Tortilla Chips
Chipotle's lime tortilla chips are crispy, salty, and have just a hint of lime flavor. They are the perfect side dish for any Mexican food meal and taste great with salsa or guacamole.
- Better Than Chipotle Queso Recipe
This simple queso recipe might just be the best thing to happen to your snack life. Whip it up for your next party, and your guests are sure to go nuts.
Did we miss something? What Chipotle recipe would you like to see on this page?
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
- Copycat El Chico Cheese Enchiladas
- Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Pie
- Yellow Bean Salad
- Homemade Slow Cooker Chinese Hot Pot
- 24 Copycat Church Supper Recipes
- Gluten Free Easy Meatloaf Muffins
- Copy Cat Mc10:35
- Pioneer Woman Chicken Spaghetti Copycat Recipe
- Cracker Barrel Broccoli Cheddar Chicken Copycat
- 19 Copycat Outback Steakhouse Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Meatballs
- Restaurant Style Stuffed Poblano Peppers
- Cordon Bleu Breakfast Sandwich
- Mango Wood Cutting Board
- Darn Good Yarn
- Red Currant Poppy Seed Pie
- Chicken and Apple Lettuce Boats
- 9 Copycat Auntie Anne's Recipes
- Copycat Auntie Anne's Pretzels
- Apple Cinnamon Pretzel Bites
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat