Smoked Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Learn how to cook smoked pork chops so they retain their deep and rich flavor. Let the flavor shine through with these simple cooking methods. You might be wondering why this recipe focuses on the smoked pork chop versus any pork chop. Smoked pork chops are different from regular ones because they were exposed to smoke. Additionally, their flavor profile is much stronger than the un-smoked pork chops. Generally, once they have been smoked, they are safe to eat hot or cold. Therefore; the cooking process is also different for the smoked chops as well. You will want to bring out the flavor of the smoked meat without over drying it. Restaurant quality dinners. "
Makes4 Pork Chops
Cooking Time10 min
Cooking MethodGrilling, Skillet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This copycat version of Pioneer Woman's Au Gratin Potatoes has extra garlic and cheese to amp up the delicious flavor. These creamy… Continue reading: "Copycat Pioneer Woman Potatoes Au Gratin"
- Red Robin Bonzai Burger Copycat Recipe
- Barbecue Chicken
- Homemade Chili's Grilled Chicken Fettuccine
- Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Pie
- Copycat Jack Daniels Ribs from TGI Friday's
- Olive Garden Chicken Margherita Copycat
- 19 Copycat Outback Steakhouse Recipes
- Salisbury Steak With Mushroom Gravy
- Homemade Garlic Butter Steak and Scallops
- Pioneer Woman Chicken Spaghetti Copycat Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Spring Onions Kootu
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Copycat Brownie Brittle
- Copycat Entenmann's Chocolate Pound Cake
- Copycat Restaurant Style Chicken Fried Rice
- Spicy Pickled Asparagus
- Crispy Vendakkai Fry
- Homemade Chicken Tetrazzini
- Garlic Chicken Pasta With Prosciutto
- Paneer Butter Masala
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat