Carrie Farias - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Carrie Farias is the writer, recipe developer, and photographer behind the food blog Carrie's Experimental Kitchen. She is a wife and mother of two girls living in NJ whose love for cooking started when she was eight years old after spending countless moments with her maternal mentors in the kitchen learning the basics.
Carrie's Experimental Kitchen was created in April 2011 to help organize her own recipes while at the same time helping out friends and family who were always looking for new recipes to make for their own families. Since starting the blog, she has authored her first cookbook entitled, Carrie's Experimental Kitchen: A Collection of Mediterranean Inspired Family Meals which contains over 180 of her original family favorite recipes, as well as contributed to four other published cookbooks.
At Carrie's Experimental Kitchen you'll find restaurant quality, family-friendly recipes created by experimenting with what she happens have on hand that particular day or what she finds during her weekly jaunts to the market. She loves the freshness of Mediterranean-style cooking; more especially fresh herbs and produce, so most of her recipes incorporate those fresh, aromatic flavors. The recipes are easy to recreate at home and are simple to follow, without a laundry list of ingredients and anyone can prepare these meals at home whether you're a kitchen novice or an experienced chef.
Carries Recipes on AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This easy pasta salad recipe is perfect for any picnic or church potluck. It is easy to make, creamy, and incredibly tasty. Side dish… Continue reading: "Deli Style Hawaiian Macaroni Salad"
- Best of the Year: Our Top 50 Copycat Recipes of 2020
- Katie Jasiewicz from Katie's Cucina - Food Blogger
- Liz Houck-Food Blogger
- Christy Denney - Food Blogger
- Kristin from Pastry Affair- Food Blogger
- Aimee Shugarman from Shugary Sweets - Food Blogger
- Biz from My Bizzy Kitchen
- Carolyn Ketchum - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Tara Noland-Food Blogger
- Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Company
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Pop Tarts
- Instant Pot Ham
- Strawberry Fudge With White Chocolate
- Creamy Meatball Soup Recipe
- Easy Beer Cheese Dip Recipe
- Braised Cabbage Piroshki
- S’mores Bars
- Donut Cake In Bundt Pan
- Easy Stuffed Pepper Soup Recipe
- Perfect Baked Potatoes Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat