Carrie Farias - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Carrie Farias is the writer, recipe developer, and photographer behind the food blog Carrie's Experimental Kitchen. She is a wife and mother of two girls living in NJ whose love for cooking started when she was eight years old after spending countless moments with her maternal mentors in the kitchen learning the basics.
Carrie's Experimental Kitchen was created in April 2011 to help organize her own recipes while at the same time helping out friends and family who were always looking for new recipes to make for their own families. Since starting the blog, she has authored her first cookbook entitled, Carrie's Experimental Kitchen: A Collection of Mediterranean Inspired Family Meals which contains over 180 of her original family favorite recipes, as well as contributed to four other published cookbooks.
At Carrie's Experimental Kitchen you'll find restaurant quality, family-friendly recipes created by experimenting with what she happens have on hand that particular day or what she finds during her weekly jaunts to the market. She loves the freshness of Mediterranean-style cooking; more especially fresh herbs and produce, so most of her recipes incorporate those fresh, aromatic flavors. The recipes are easy to recreate at home and are simple to follow, without a laundry list of ingredients and anyone can prepare these meals at home whether you're a kitchen novice or an experienced chef.
Carries Recipes on AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Salisbury Steak With Mushroom Gravy
- Chicken Stir Fry Recipe
- Mini Apple Rose Pies
- Dragon Frappuccino Recipe
- Caramel Frappuccino Recipe
- Appam or Sri Lankan Hoppers
- Chicken Drumsticks With Puff Pastry
- Homemade Italian Seasoning
- Butterbeer Frappuccino Recipe
- Healthy Chicken Burrito Bowl
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat