Katie Clark from Clark's Condensed - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Katie Clark is mom, a wife, a recent college grad, and a blogger. She loves cooking, sewing, saving money, and doing all things domestic. However, her greatest joy comes from staying home with her sweet son, Jack.
Clarks Condensed was launched in January of 2013 when Katie wanted to find a way to put her love for writing, making up recipes, and sharing her experiences to good use. Since starting, Katie has discovered a love for making up copycat recipes, adapting recipes to be dairy free for her son, and indulging in cookie butter. When she isn’t coming up with her latest blog post on Clarks Condensed, Katie writes for SmartPhoneHC.com and works on starting a social media management business.
While Clarks Condensed mainly features recipes and parenting/pregnancy advice, there’s always a few random topics thrown in each week. Katie’s husband, Forrest, often contributes every Friday, and you never know what he’s going to throw at you. So come on over to Clarks Condensed – you might like what you find. Or, you’re at least guaranteed to find a delicious recipe.
Clark's Condensed Blog
Katie's Recipes on AllFreeCopycatRecpies.com:
Cafe Rio Gaucamole Copycat
Better Than KFC Oven Fried Chicken
Easy Homemade Vanilla
Better Than Starbucks Caramel Apple Cider
Homemade Funfetti Cake
Make Your Own Hamburger Buns
Zupas Inspired Thai Peanut Chicken Salad Sandwich
Copycat Pizza Hut Sliders
Copycat Cafe Rio Black Beans Recipe
Easy French Baguette
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
There's simply no dessert more divine than a pound cake, and this recipe for Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze is such an… Continue reading: "Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze"
- Best of the Year: Our Top 50 Copycat Recipes of 2019
- Stephanie Manley - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Top 10 Copycat Recipes of January 2013
- Nikki Gladd from Seeded at the Table - Food Blogger
- Tara Noland-Food Blogger
- Shawn Syphus from I Wash You Dry - Food Blogger
- Stefani Pollack - Food Blogger
- Katie Jasiewicz from Katie's Cucina - Food Blogger
- Corner Bakery Cafe
- Katie Clark from Clark's Condensed - Food Blogger
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat