Maeghan Lovejoy-Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
I grew up in the hospitality industry and have always loved food. I didn’t really begin cooking until I met my husband, a very picky eater. Somehow, I combined my adventurous palate with his picky ways and have made us both happy. I grew up in New York and South Carolina, so my cooking influences reflect that. Cooking from scratch, using local, organic, and sustainable ingredients is what is most important to me and I try to introduce that in my cooking as much as possible.
The Way to His Heart is about showing love through food. Nothing pleases me more than to feed my friends and family good food. I love food and being married to a man who loves to eat, but is picky, has made me really want to try new things to broaden his horizons. I’ve always loved fun, pretty food, but now that I’m a mother I try to really drive that home. If you make it pretty, they’ll eat it! Who wouldn’t? Most of my recipes can be served on a weeknight or for entertaining. I don’t view some recipes as “fancy” and others “comfort.” Good food is comforting, point blank.
The Way to His Heart Blog
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Copycat Outback Steakhouse Shrimp on the Barbie is an amazing copycat seafood recipe that you can grill up any time of the year. It's… Continue reading: "Copycat Outback Steakhouse Shrimp on the Barbie"
- Stephanie Manley - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Best of the Year: Our Top 50 Copycat Recipes of 2022
- Reeni Pisano- Food Blogger
- Kristen Baker - Food Blogger
- Tara Noland-Food Blogger
- Ashton Swank-Food Blogger
- Christine from I Dig Pinterest - Food Blogger
- Liz Houck-Food Blogger
- Katie Clark from Clark's Condensed - Food Blogger
- Dorothy Kern from Crazy For Crust - Food Blogger
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Adding Vanilla Extract To Coffee Homemade Recipe
- Viral Chocolate Covered Blueberry Yogurt Clusters
- Barbie Milkshake Recipe
- Easy Homemade Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipe
- How To Make Quality Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe
- Ooey Gooey Oatmeal Cherry Chocolate Chip Bars Recipe
- How To Make Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe
- Chicken Drums Of Heaven
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cupcakes
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat