Maeghan Lovejoy-Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
I grew up in the hospitality industry and have always loved food. I didn’t really begin cooking until I met my husband, a very picky eater. Somehow, I combined my adventurous palate with his picky ways and have made us both happy. I grew up in New York and South Carolina, so my cooking influences reflect that. Cooking from scratch, using local, organic, and sustainable ingredients is what is most important to me and I try to introduce that in my cooking as much as possible.
The Way to His Heart is about showing love through food. Nothing pleases me more than to feed my friends and family good food. I love food and being married to a man who loves to eat, but is picky, has made me really want to try new things to broaden his horizons. I’ve always loved fun, pretty food, but now that I’m a mother I try to really drive that home. If you make it pretty, they’ll eat it! Who wouldn’t? Most of my recipes can be served on a weeknight or for entertaining. I don’t view some recipes as “fancy” and others “comfort.” Good food is comforting, point blank.
The Way to His Heart Blog
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
There is nothing more satisfying at the end of a long day than some potatoes au gratin to indulge yourself in. These perfect Copycat… Continue reading: "Copycat Pioneer Woman Au Gratin Potatoes"
Best of the Year: Our Top 50 Copycat Recipes of 2018
Top 10 Copycat Recipes of January 2013
Tara Noland-Food Blogger
Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Company
Stephanie Nuccitelli - Food Blogger
Lexie from Lexie's Kitchen - Food Blogger
Maya Evoy - Food Blogger
Allison from Cupcake Diaries - Food Blogger
Trish Rosenquist from Mom on Timeout - Food Blogger
Aimee Shugarman from Shugary Sweets - Food Blogger
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Copycat Momofuku Pork Buns
- Cucumber, Broccoli and Radish Sprouts Salad
- 9 Copycat Recipes for Trader Joe's Brand Items
- Steamy Meatball Soup
- 22 Copycat Mexican Restaurant Recipes
- 25 Best Copycat Cheesecake Factory Recipes
- 44 Copycat Salad Recipes from Restaurants
- Semolina and Ricotta Cheese Soufflé
- Home Made Pizza in a Flash
- Breakfast Cheese Omelette on Toast
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat