9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Hello, Jell-O! Cookbook Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
"I am just in love with this cute cookbook! I fell for the adorable watermelons on the cover. What can I say, I'm sentimental. As someone who loves to bake and is always searching for new desserts, I appreciate Victoria Belanger's "Jellofied" take on classic recipes like Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups and New York Cheesecake. I'm thinking of making a mold for my next book club...needless to say, everyone will be wowed by my creation. I can't wait to get started!"
"This cookbook is genius. I commend Miss Belanger for her amazing ability to think outside of the box. I like that there is a vegan section that will accomdoate the needs of some of my friends. It's the sort of cookbook that screams "make something for a party". The "Strawberries in Champagne" mold is just the sophisticated dish I've been longing to make at home. I never would have thought it would be so simple to re-create these recipes in my own kitchen."
"As a kid, I was more than obsessed with Jell-o Jigglers. Even to this day, if I'm feeling a little blue, I'll pick up a box from the store, mix up my gelatin and enjoy some cute little hearts or stars. The Hello, Jell-O is Jello for grown ups. Very cool grown ups. It's informative, jam-packed with beautiful pictures and really interesting recipes."
"What recipe wouldn't I make out of this cookbook? For someone who is both a crafter and a cook, Victoria Belanger's Hello, Jell-O! cookbook satisfies all of my creative needs. I'm in love with the Jell-O "cupcakes" the book features. If you're looking for a gift (for yourself), I highly recommend this cookbook."
To learn more about Victoria Belanger, The Jell-O Mistress of Brooklyn, click here.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze
There's simply no dessert more divine than a pound cake, and this recipe for Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze is such an… Continue reading: "Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze"
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cracker Barrel Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- Copycat Crumbl Brownie Batter Cookie
- 3-Ingredient Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Southern Ham With Red Eye Gravy Recipe
- Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Taco John's Apple Grande Copycat
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Brown Bread
- Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars
- Turkey Bacon, Cheddar And Egg White Sandwich
- Perfect New York Strip Steak Oven Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat