Hello, Jell-O! Cookbook Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"I am just in love with this cute cookbook! I fell for the adorable watermelons on the cover. What can I say, I'm sentimental. As someone who loves to bake and is always searching for new desserts, I appreciate Victoria Belanger's "Jellofied" take on classic recipes like Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups and New York Cheesecake. I'm thinking of making a mold for my next book club...needless to say, everyone will be wowed by my creation. I can't wait to get started!"
"This cookbook is genius. I commend Miss Belanger for her amazing ability to think outside of the box. I like that there is a vegan section that will accomdoate the needs of some of my friends. It's the sort of cookbook that screams "make something for a party". The "Strawberries in Champagne" mold is just the sophisticated dish I've been longing to make at home. I never would have thought it would be so simple to re-create these recipes in my own kitchen."
"As a kid, I was more than obsessed with Jell-o Jigglers. Even to this day, if I'm feeling a little blue, I'll pick up a box from the store, mix up my gelatin and enjoy some cute little hearts or stars. The Hello, Jell-O is Jello for grown ups. Very cool grown ups. It's informative, jam-packed with beautiful pictures and really interesting recipes."
"What recipe wouldn't I make out of this cookbook? For someone who is both a crafter and a cook, Victoria Belanger's Hello, Jell-O! cookbook satisfies all of my creative needs. I'm in love with the Jell-O "cupcakes" the book features. If you're looking for a gift (for yourself), I highly recommend this cookbook."
To learn more about Victoria Belanger, The Jell-O Mistress of Brooklyn, click here.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Copycat Chili's Green Enchilada Soup
- Copycat Campbell's Tomato Soup Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes Free eCookbook
- Pub Style Shepherd's Pie
- Bakery Style Pecan Pie
- Farberware 13-Piece Buena Cocina Cookware Set
- Decadent Nutella Cheesecake
- Just Like Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
- Steak and Tomato Salad
- 66 Best Copycat Retro Recipes
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat