Hello, Jell-O! Cookbook Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"I am just in love with this cute cookbook! I fell for the adorable watermelons on the cover. What can I say, I'm sentimental. As someone who loves to bake and is always searching for new desserts, I appreciate Victoria Belanger's "Jellofied" take on classic recipes like Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups and New York Cheesecake. I'm thinking of making a mold for my next book club...needless to say, everyone will be wowed by my creation. I can't wait to get started!"
"This cookbook is genius. I commend Miss Belanger for her amazing ability to think outside of the box. I like that there is a vegan section that will accomdoate the needs of some of my friends. It's the sort of cookbook that screams "make something for a party". The "Strawberries in Champagne" mold is just the sophisticated dish I've been longing to make at home. I never would have thought it would be so simple to re-create these recipes in my own kitchen."
"As a kid, I was more than obsessed with Jell-o Jigglers. Even to this day, if I'm feeling a little blue, I'll pick up a box from the store, mix up my gelatin and enjoy some cute little hearts or stars. The Hello, Jell-O is Jello for grown ups. Very cool grown ups. It's informative, jam-packed with beautiful pictures and really interesting recipes."
"What recipe wouldn't I make out of this cookbook? For someone who is both a crafter and a cook, Victoria Belanger's Hello, Jell-O! cookbook satisfies all of my creative needs. I'm in love with the Jell-O "cupcakes" the book features. If you're looking for a gift (for yourself), I highly recommend this cookbook."
To learn more about Victoria Belanger, The Jell-O Mistress of Brooklyn, click here.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
There is nothing more satisfying at the end of a long day than some potatoes au gratin to indulge yourself in. These perfect Copycat… Continue reading: "Copycat Pioneer Woman Au Gratin Potatoes"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Bakery Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Grocery Store Caramel Apples Recipe
- Restaurant Style Slow Cooker Creamed Corn
- Copycat Entenmann’s Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Entenmann's-Inspired Cream Cheese Coffee Cake Recipe
- Turkey Gravy – Simply The Best
- Homemade Burgers with Mint and Cumin Yogurt Sauce
- Caramel Apple Crepes
- Eggplant Salad with Marinated Onions and Eggs
- Halloween Pizza Ideas
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat