Better Homes and Gardens 365 30-Minute Meals Cookbook Review
By: Editors of AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Between working full time and an active social life, I always find myself scrambling to put together a decent meal for dinner without a whole lot of time to do it. Not anymore! The 365 30-Minute Meals cookbook from Better Homes and Gardens has been like a god-send for me and my busy life. It seriously has recipes for any dish I could ever want to make, and all of them can be whipped up in minutes! Some of my favorites are the Grilled Artichoke Flatbread, the Omelet Crepes and the Chicken-Veggie Pasta Toss. One of the best things about this cookbook is how easy it is to read. I know it may sound silly, but having large font and simply laid-out steps is key to cooking in a hurry, and this cookbook has both of these things! Plus there are some really awesome pictures to drool over while you're browsing for new recipes. I also love how the cookbook is organized into different meals of the day, so it's super easy to find breakfast recipes or dinner recipes or whatever you're in need of at the moment. Anyone in the market for a new cookbook should definitely pick up this handy recipe collection. Even if your bookshelf is already packed with cookbooks, this one would be a great addition; you never know when you're going to need to whip up a meal in a hurry!"
"The Better Homes and Gardens 365 30-Minute Meals cookbook is the perfect resource for the foodie on the go. Packed with a year full of fantastic recipes for all tastes and persuasions, this tome of tempting tastes doesn't skimp on creativity or style. Indeed, who would know that such great gourmet meals as Caprese Pasta and Steak or Tomato-Topped Lamb Chops and Rice could be prepared on a tight schedule? As a person with mere shreds of spare time, I often abandon fresh foods and nutrition for processed, unsatisfying junk food. Little did I know that I could make Pork Loin with Parsnips and Pears or even Chicken Pot Pie in 30 minutes or less. There were even a few recipes I had never imagined, like Puffed Oven Pancakes with Brown Sugar Banana Sauce. Plus, the cookbook is organized into easy-to-navigate categories that cater to vegetarians and meat lovers alike. Even folks on a strict diet need not worry, for each recipe is accompanied by full nutrition facts and serving information. Detailed, easy-to-understand recipes enable even novice cooks to create stunning and delectable dishes for any occasion. Full of mouth-watering recipes and phenomenal photography, this cookbook is the ultimate resource for the every day person."
"This is such a brilliant idea for a book. With every meal planned out for the next year, this is bound to be a book you’re going to refer to several days a week. Better Homes and Garden’s 365 30-Minute Meals is neatly and professionally organized by topic, interspersed with beautiful, full-color photographs. Even better, each recipe only takes 30 minutes or less from start to finish so you’re not spending the entire day in the kitchen. Each recipe even has accompanying nutritional information, perfect for knowing exactly how much you should be eating. With some useful tips and substitutions listed right in the beginning, this is one cookbook you’re going to be using day in and day out. Dig in! "
"This cookbook really surprised me in that I was not expecting this much variance in the recipes featured. I love quick cooking recipes as I, like so many others, often find myself short on time at the end of a day. What I especially enjoyed about this cookbook is that quick cooking does not mean bland or dull at all. If none of the recipes found here appeal to you, then I don't think you have taste buds. As a bonus, I liked how many of the dishes can be made from start to finish in 20 minutes or less and each recipe included nutritional information. This cookbook goes to show you that everyone has enough time to make a delicious meal at home."
"Although I love to cook, working full-time leaves little time for gastronomic endeavors, so I was interested to see what kind of recipes I could make from 365 30-Minute Meals. Many of the meals used a lot of packaged foods, which was a little bit of a disappointment. I would like to think that you can cook fast, delicious meals without using a lot of processed foods. That said,I wanted to try many of the recipes, and many of them included the fresh ingredients I was looking for. Some of the dishes that tempted me were Apple Pie Pancakes, Pasta Puttanesca, Chicken Apple Crunch Salad Sandwiches, and Spinach & Feta Omelets. I was happy to see a wide variety of recipes, with everything from breakfast foods to hearty entrees that would leave even the hungriest carnivores satisfied."
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- The Everything Restaurant Recipes Cookbook Review
- Four-Cookbook Prize Package Giveaway Review
- Hello, Jell-O! Cookbook Review
- Peanut Butter Comfort Cookbook Review
- Southern Italian Desserts Cookbook Review
- The Unofficial Downton Abbey Cookbook Review
- The Unofficial Mad Men Cookbook Review
- Better Homes and Gardens 365 30-Minute Meals Cookbook Review
- Skinny Smoothies Cookbook Review
- The Chopped Cookbook Review
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How to Make Restaurant Style Steak at Home
- Copycat New York’s Famous Levain Bakery’s Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
- Pepperoni Pizza Bites
- Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Chicken
- Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham
- Honey Orange Firecracker Shrimp
- Starbucks Unicorn Frappuccino Copycat Recipe
- Totally Bamboo Pizza Cutter and Artisan Pizza Board
- 6 Copycat Panera Soup Recipes