- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Barbarian Bar Tools
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
Barbarian Bar Tools started with the goal of producing the ultimate bar tool, and we believe we’ve done just that.
Our signature tool, the Barbarian, is like a Swiss Army knife for bartenders and mixologists. It takes the simple juice press to another level by adding eight other essential bar functions: a jigger, zester, channel knife, bottle opener, citrus knife, 1inch blade, can lance, corkscrew, and lever. The Barbarian does it all with style.
Our second offering, the Simple Tool, is a soupedup version of the common bar blade. It consists of a channel knife, zester, can lance, can tab lifter, and a bottle opener with no moving parts. It’s a thoughtfully designed workhorse.
While designed with the professional bartender in mind, the Barbarian and the Simple Tool are also the perfect multifunction implements for your active lifestyle. Whether you’re at home, boating, tailgating, or partaking in any number of activities where good food and drink is a must, Barbarian has the tool for you. Our tools can help make even elaborate cocktail and food prep a snap, while eliminating the need to lug along an entire kitchen drawer of gadgets.
Super stylish, wellbuilt, and multifunctional, Barbarian Bar Tools are the perfect addition to your bar or kitchen. We are thankful to be a part of your happy hours and moments of creation. Enjoy!
Barbarian Bar Tools Links:
Barbarian Bar Tools on Facebook
Barbarian Bar Tools on Twitter
Barbarian Bar Tools on Instagram
Barbarian Bar Tools Reviews on AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Pie
This spaghetti pie was only available at Olive Garden for a limited time, but it was amazing while it was there. It's filled with… Continue reading: "Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Pie"
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Texas Roadhouse Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- Lumpia Filipino-style Egg Rolls
- Crispy Beef Egg Rolls In Air Fryer Recipe
- Copycat Dairy Queen Flamethrower Sauce
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Tomato Basil Pasta
- Sushi Bake Recipe
- Homemade Ground Beef Egg Rolls Recipe
- Classic Greek Salad
- Best Ever Wedge Salad
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat