This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Lemon Tuna Olive Oil Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
With some white albacore tuna, a freshly squeezed lemon, and a bit of extra virgin olive oil, you can create this Lemon Tuna Olive Oil Pasta. This tuna pasta recipe is a refreshing way to end the day. Tuna pasta recipes like this are easy to make, which means you'll have more time to enjoy it after it's done. This pasta is also light, so you won't feel overly bloated after eating. Create this pasta for a fancy night in with your husband or bring it to your next dinner party.
There is nothing tastier than fresh albacore tuna topping a delicious meal you've prepared on your own. Your spouse will be so impressed when he comes home to find that you went above and beyond to prepare dinner. Little will he know that the meal itself was very simple and took you little time at all. Kick back with a glass of white wine, and enjoy the afterglow of a delicious, home-cooked meal.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time25 min
Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe
This classic Italian dish is another great pasta recipe that you can't help but love. Check out how easy it is to make this homemade Fettuccini Alfredo!
Want more cheap dinner ideas? This article is filled to the brim with cheap recipes that you won't have to feel guilty about making:
Read NextHow to Make Authentic Mexican Tacos
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Aug 22, 2018
My diet is mostly dairy free since I am lactose intolerant so this is a great recipe for me. Adding lemon to any dish gives it a tropical summery taste. I am going to try this easy recipe for a luncheon. The ingredients required are already in my supply so this should be fairly easy to throw together.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Copycat Applebee's Smothered Steak Skillet
If you're looking for a wonderful dish among restaurant recipes, you've found one with the Copycat Applebee's Smothered Steak Skillet… Continue reading: "Copycat Applebee's Smothered Steak Skillet"
- How to Make Authentic Mexican Tacos
- Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe
- Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Pie
- Vintage Frank and Bean Casserole
- Kfc Chicken Ingredients Copycat Recipe
- Copycat Luby's Sausage Steak
- Easy Chicken Stir Fry Casserole Recipe
- Cracker Barrel Broccoli Cheddar Chicken Copycat
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken Recipe
- Copy Cat Mc10:35
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Texas Roadhouse Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- Lumpia Filipino-style Egg Rolls
- Crispy Beef Egg Rolls In Air Fryer Recipe
- Copycat Dairy Queen Flamethrower Sauce
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Tomato Basil Pasta
- Sushi Bake Recipe
- Homemade Ground Beef Egg Rolls Recipe
- Classic Greek Salad
- Best Ever Wedge Salad
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat