We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Magic Straws make drinks magical. They turn essential (boring) white milk into a delightful treat that you want to drink. Magic Straws make nutrition not only palatable, but fun too.
Since its initial four-flavor launch (Strawberry, Vanilla, Cookies & Cream, and Chocolate) in 2009, Magic Straws have become a vital solution for parents and caregivers across the nation who are looking for a flavorful and healthy way for children to get the essential nutrients from milk. All-natural, gluten-free, preservative-free, and having only four grams of sugar, Magic Straws are a smart option for kids, encouraging them to choose milk over other beverages.
Following its inception, Magic Straws has successfully partnered with celebrated brands, Got Milk? and Dippin' Dots, creating new, limited-edition flavors.
Read NextDave's Gourmet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Carrot Cake Poke Cake Recipe
- Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Pot Pie Recipe
- Boozy Irish Cupcakes
- Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
- Copycat Applebees Bbq Brisket Tacos
- Easy Taco Bell Inspired Air Fryer Mexican Pizza Recipe
- How To Grill Peaches Recipe
- Starbucks Copycat Iced Mocha Recipe
- Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Pesto Panini
- Easy Cheesy Creamed Corn
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat