- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
Great tasting food will always bring people together and Camp Chef has that figured out. As an industry leading manufacture for more than 20 years, Camp Chef produces high quality products offering efficient ways to cook for almost any outdoor gathering. From social functions to campouts or even dinner on the back patio, Camp Chef can do it all.
In 1990, Camp Chef was established on the idea that there just had to be a better way to cook outdoors. We recognized many campers and sportsman had an interest in outdoor cooking but were struggling with what cooking equipment was available to them. That is when he designed a stove that would meet the needs of the avid outdoorsman.
That simple stove design later became the Pro 60 and evolved to include the most versatile cooking system on the market by incorporating accessories to simplify and diversify any outdoor menu. BBQ boxes, flattop griddles, and pizza ovens now give users the ability to grill, griddle, bake, boil, brew fry, stream, and even cook Dutch oven - all on a single Camp Chef stove.
After being in the campsite for nearly 10 years, Camp Chef began producing quality cast iron cookware with its signature True-Seasoned Finish. Another 10 years later Camp Chef addressed the demand for a versatile outdoor cooking system at home. Today there are several stoves, smokers, fire pits and more, designed specifically with the home and patio in mind. However, the roots of the company are in the great outdoors, continuing to give people the opportunity to experience nature without sacrificing a hearty meal.
Camp Chef is located in the heart of Cache Valley, Utah, surrounded by the beautiful Bear River Mountain Range, a perfect site for product testing. Each product is a result of Camp Chef's dedication to outdoor cooking and its pledge to improve and create new products that fulfill the needs of its highly valued customers.
Camp Chef Links:
Camp Chef Reviews on AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Pie
This spaghetti pie was only available at Olive Garden for a limited time, but it was amazing while it was there. It's filled with… Continue reading: "Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Pie"
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Texas Roadhouse Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- Lumpia Filipino-style Egg Rolls
- Crispy Beef Egg Rolls In Air Fryer Recipe
- Copycat Dairy Queen Flamethrower Sauce
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Tomato Basil Pasta
- Sushi Bake Recipe
- Homemade Ground Beef Egg Rolls Recipe
- Classic Greek Salad
- Best Ever Wedge Salad
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat