- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Camp Chef Flat Top Grill
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
Camp Chef Flat Top Grill
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
The Camp Chef Transformable Flat Top Grill is the ultimate entertainer's grill. The propane grill is simple to operate and has a large, 600-square inch surface that is ideal for cooking for a crowd. It also includes an interchangeable flat top griddle.
I am incredibly impressed with the lightness of the grill. Thanks to a set of wheels, it can easily be moved and transported to other locations. I am by no means a strong person and was able to move it without issue.
Operating this grill is just as simple as wheeling it around. The grill comes preseasoned, making it ready to use right out of the box. I was shocked by the easy assembly and didn't even need help putting it together.
The grill works amazingly well. For such a large surface, it manages to heat evenly and consistently. This ensures food is perfectly grilled, even if you are grilling for a large group.
I love that you can choose between a grill-top or large griddle top. This makes the grill much more versatile. You can make pancakes and breakfast for a crowd.
Read NextRosti Loomm Bowl Set Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Copycat Popeye’s Cajun Rice
Popeye's fans rejoice! This recipe for Copycat Popeye's Cajun Rice is the side dish recipe that you've been waiting for. It's so easy… Continue reading: "Copycat Popeye’s Cajun Rice"
- Win a Rosti Loomm Bowl Set!
- Get It Right Spatulas Review
- Enter for your chance to win the Farberware 8-Cup Stainless Steel Percolator!
- Chance to Win The Porter Bowl!
- Shirley J Mugging! Review
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph M-Cuisine Popcorn Maker!
- Win a SuperEze Cookie and Ice Cream Scoop Set!
- Cole and Mason Black Richmond Electric Mill Gift Set Review
- Win a Kuhn Rikon Colori Titanium Steak Knife Set!
- Chance to Win a Smart Planet Incredible Edible Spoon Maker!
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Big Mac Casserole
- Texas Roadhouse Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- Lumpia Filipino-style Egg Rolls
- Crispy Beef Egg Rolls In Air Fryer Recipe
- Dunkin Donuts Wake Up Wrap Copycat Recipe
- Dairy Queen Flamethrower Burger
- Copycat Dairy Queen Flamethrower Sauce
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Tomato Basil Pasta
- Sushi Bake Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat