- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Just Like Jack in the Box Tacos
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
With this Just Like Jack in the Box Tacos recipe, you can satisfy those Jack in the Box cravings no matter where you live. This Jack in the Box Tacos recipe replicates the famous fried tacos you can't seem to find anywhere else. These tacos may be fried, but they are not greasy at all. This taco recipe also includes the Jack in the Box secret sauce recipe which is ever so important to accurately mimicking the famous fast food taco.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Aug 30, 2017
It's been a number of years since I set foot in a Jack In The Box since there are none around me and I only encounter them on vacation. I think I've always gotten something other than tacos there, so this recipe is one I don't have anything to compare with. I like the fact these are make-ahead tacos, as well as being ones that are fried. It's a bit more involved recipe for tacos than I like, but the copycat taco sauce is really good and worth using on other things as well.
Mar 03, 2015
The real Jack in the Box taco contains a blend of seasoned beef with refried beans. This recipe is too complicated. Jack in the Box uses jarred salsa as well...
amatlin52214 06925 24
May 22, 2014
The link to the recipe appears to go to the correct recipe. We support the most current browsers including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and Safari. Note If you are using Internet Explorer 6 or 7, please be advised these browser came out more than 10 years ago and are no longer supported by most publishers, including our company. In order to find what Internet Explorer version you have on your computer please do the following - Select the help linkbutton on the top left navigation bar in Internet Explorer - Select About Internet Explorer - This will then tell you what version you are using. If it shows Version 6.0.XXXXX you should upgrade your version for free by going here httpwindows.microsoft.comen-USinternet-explorerdownloadsie-9worldwide-languages The current version of Internet Explorer is Version 9. We encourage you to upgrade to the most current version to enhance your security and to enjoy new features added by our web site and others. Still having trouble? It may be helpful to send us a screenshot of what you see on your computer. It is fast and easy There is a button on the top right corner of your keyboard that says PrintScrn. Press that button and it takescopies a mental photo of whats on your screen. You can then paste it into your email (Control V) and send to us so we can better assess. Hope that helps! -the editors of AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
May 21, 2014
I can't bring up the jack in the box taco receipe
May 09, 2014
I apologize if the blogger's language offended you. While the blogger does have a particular way of expressing herself that some may not care for, the recipe is worth scrolling down for. -Editors of AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
May 08, 2014
Love the recipe, don't like the language in the post.... when you are chatting with friends, this may be acceptable, but when it's being promoted by a major recipe site, the language isn't appropriate....
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup
This Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup recipe is unlike any other soup you have tried before. The famous Outback recipe is a… Continue reading: "Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup"
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Meatloaf Recipe
- Just Like China Buffet General Tso's Meatballs
- Copycat Chipotle Mexican Grill Barbacoa Beef
- Homemade Beefaroni Recipe
- Slow Cooker Beef & Broccoli
- Easy Beef and Broccoli
- Copycat Pei Wei Mongolian Beef
- Copycat Applebee's Smothered Steak Skillet
- Copycat Boston Market Meatloaf Recipe
- Copycat A&W Whistle Dog
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cracker Barrel Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- Copycat Crumbl Brownie Batter Cookie
- 3-Ingredient Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Southern Ham With Red Eye Gravy Recipe
- Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Taco John's Apple Grande Copycat
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Brown Bread
- Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars
- Turkey Bacon, Cheddar And Egg White Sandwich
- Perfect New York Strip Steak Oven Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat