Camp Chef Cooler
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Camp Chef Cooler
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
This Camp Chef Cooler is no ordinary, run-of-the-mill cooler; it is equipped to keep your food and drinks cold (or even hot) for hours thanks to the incredible insulating material. The 50-liter capacity means it is large enough to hold all the day's needs. This is the perfect cooler to take camping, out on a boat, to the beach, or to a backyard BBQ.
I found that the cooler was simple to move around despite the heavy weight. The rubber handles are comfortable and grip well. The bottom of the cooler can be made to slide or grip the ground depending on if you need to transport it.
One of my favorite features is the wire basket that sits in the cooler. It allows you to keep items easy to reach and organized. I prefer to keep food items up in the basket so they can be kept ready to enjoy without risk of getting smashed by other items.
Everything about this cooler is designed to be secure and heavy-duty; this includes the latches that keep it sealed tight. You have the option of tying down the cooler or even adding a lock to the molded hole. The insulation makes the cooler heavier, but it also means you don't need bags of ice to keep items cold.
I was shocked to find drinks and food kept cool for over 12 hours even while the cooler was kept in the sun. I love that you can also use the cooler to keep food hot. This makes the cooler perfect for all events!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Recipe of the Day
Pizza recipes are always made better with a side of salad, but what happens when the pizza and the salad become one? The answer is… See more
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Copycat Steak-n-Shake Chili
- 30 Minute Chicken and Dumplings
- 18 Warm and Cozy Copycat Simple Soup Recipes
- Restaurant Clam Chowder Makeover
- Link Love: 6 Copycat Smoothie King Recipes
- Red Velvet Sandwich Cookies
- Copycat Outback Steakhouse Blue Cheese Pecan Chopped Salad
- Braun Household
- Korean Ground Beef
- Chili’s Chicken Enchilada Soup
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat