Daisy Container Company
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Daisy Container Company was founded in 2011 by Diana Richardson, a mother of two sons and a former corporate finance attorney. Over the years, while packing food to go, Diana saw the need for a stylish grab and go container that would keep food fresh as her family traveled to the park, to games or just while running errands. She also wanted to stop using plastic containers and disposable products for food storage. The result is ecocozies – a cozy place for food with an insulation system (Patent Pending) in eye-catching neoprene colors and patterns. The liner is food safe. Ecocozies come in shapes and sizes to hold all kinds of food from pizza, subway sandwiches and chicken, to crackers, fruit and veggies. Using an ecocozie eliminates the need for the use of aluminum foil and other disposable food storage products.Daisy Container Company is a full-fledged family operation. Diana’s mom, Linda Hunt, a former restaurateur, heads up marketing. Jack Thurman, a life-long friend of the family and former manufacturing company executive with a background in engineering, serves as Chief Operating Officer. We formed Daisy Container Company to provide fun, safe, innovative and eco-friendly food storage solutions for your children. We hope they keep your home happy and the kids well-fed!
Daisy Container Company Reviews on AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you love ice cream, you might now have considered using your favorite treat in a dessert bars recipe. Sometimes when a cake won't… Continue reading: "Rich Butterfinger Ice Cream Dessert Bars Recipe"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesy Roasted Asparagus
- Shakshuka, Egg Breakfast with a Twist
- Warming Chicken Soup
- Grilled Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
- Shrimp Scampi with Asparagus and Tomato
- Duck Thai Curry with Fresh Coconut and Lemongrass Infused Rice
- Skinny Tuna Salad
- Egg and Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Breakfast
- Easy Rocky Road Cookies
- Bakery Chocolate and Berries Cookies
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat