- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Daisy Container Company
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
Daisy Container Company was founded in 2011 by Diana Richardson, a mother of two sons and a former corporate finance attorney. Over the years, while packing food to go, Diana saw the need for a stylish grab and go container that would keep food fresh as her family traveled to the park, to games or just while running errands. She also wanted to stop using plastic containers and disposable products for food storage. The result is ecocozies – a cozy place for food with an insulation system (Patent Pending) in eye-catching neoprene colors and patterns. The liner is food safe. Ecocozies come in shapes and sizes to hold all kinds of food from pizza, subway sandwiches and chicken, to crackers, fruit and veggies. Using an ecocozie eliminates the need for the use of aluminum foil and other disposable food storage products.Daisy Container Company is a full-fledged family operation. Diana’s mom, Linda Hunt, a former restaurateur, heads up marketing. Jack Thurman, a life-long friend of the family and former manufacturing company executive with a background in engineering, serves as Chief Operating Officer. We formed Daisy Container Company to provide fun, safe, innovative and eco-friendly food storage solutions for your children. We hope they keep your home happy and the kids well-fed!
Daisy Container Company Website
Daisy Container Company on Facebook
Daisy Container Company on Twitter
Daisy Container Company on Pinterest
Daisy Container Company on YouTube
Daisy Container Company Reviews on AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup
This Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup recipe is unlike any other soup you have tried before. The famous Outback recipe is a… Continue reading: "Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup"
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Copycat Crumbl Brownie Batter Cookie
- 3-Ingredient Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Southern Ham With Red Eye Gravy Recipe
- Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Taco John's Apple Grande Copycat
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Brown Bread
- Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars
- Turkey Bacon, Cheddar And Egg White Sandwich
- Perfect New York Strip Steak Oven Recipe
- Easy Homemade Whipped Cream
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat