We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
We are...all about loving food!
Fresh fruits and vegetables are some of the foods we love most. The Food Huggers were designed to help get as much freshness and deliciousness out of each fruit and veggie. Keeping things fresh means less waste and more taste! In our 30 day Kickstarter campaign, we raised $183,497 from 5,414 amazing supporters. In November we shipped out Food Huggers to our supporters and now we are happy to offer them to you here online.
How it happened...
Michelle and Adrienne first met 15 years ago working together on fun and fashionable products for the home. Michelle's talents as an Industrial Designer and Adrienne's marketing and strategy skills were a great mix for many collaborations. Each project polished their teamwork and their built their friendship. Together they decided that they wanted to come out from behind the product development curtain and create a product they could take to the public themselves. After several months of preparation and testing the Food Huggers were ready for their debut.
Food Huggers are now available for sale here on the website and we are currently making our plans to get Food Huggers on store shelves as soon as possible!! Stay tuned for more news and more exciting Food Hugger products.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Making a fried rice recipe at home is not nearly as daunting as it sounds. Our version of Benihana fried rice recipe incorporates the… Continue reading: "Our Version of Benihana Fried Rice"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Cinnabon Bread Machine Recipe
- Copycat Cinnabon Frosting
- Homemade Auntie Anne's Pretzels
- Copycat Cinnabon Soft Pretzels with Cream Cheese Glaze
- Bakery Style Cranberry Pound Cake
- Best Ever Quail Eggs, Potato and Mushrooms Brunch
- Truffle, Mushroom, Rice and Mountain Lentil Pilaf
- Feta and Ricotta Cheese with Spinach and Dill Filo Wraps
- Apple and Cranberry Super Breakfast
- Cabbage Casserole with Beef Mince and Fresh Herbs
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat