We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Farberware® traces its roots back to the year 1900 when S.W. Farber, a tinsmith, set up shop on Manhattan’s Lower East Side. There, in a small dismal basement shop, he pounded sheets of copper and brass into various shapes to make bowls and vases. He continued to introduce various lines of giftware and accessories throughout the years in silver-plated, nickel-plated and chrome-plated finishes.
In 1930, appliances came into the picture and S.W. Farber introduced the first Farberware percolator, thus beginning a tradition of quality and value in small appliance products that continues to this day.
S.W. Farber was an innovator in his field. In 1937, he introduced a device that kept coffee warm for hours after brewing – the “Coffee Robot.” This was followed in 1938 by the “Broiler Robot,” with a device to indicate when the product was ready to use. In 1954, he introduced a stainless steel electric fry pan with an aluminum-clad bottom and a removable probe which gave the consumer the ability to immerse the appliance in water with the probe removed, for easy cleaning. The “Open Hearth” smokeless broiler was “born” in 1962. This was innovative in that the heating element was below the food, rather than above, as in traditional broilers of the time.
Quality, classic styling, tradition, reliability, value … these are attributes synonymous with the Farberware brand for over 100 years. But we’ve gone one step further. We’ve taken the best of the past and combined it with the technology of today to give you the best of all worlds. So take a look at what we have to offer, and give it a try! We know you won’t be disappointed.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Olive Garden Chicken Parmesan Vino Bianco recipe is an easy chicken Parmesan recipe that can be made in only 30 minutes. This… Continue reading: "Olive Garden Chicken Parmesan Vino Bianco Copycat"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Starbucks Frappuccino
- Moe's Queso Recipe
- Copycat Shake Shack Burger Recipe
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
- Copycat Salsarita's Chicken Burrito Recipe
- Copycat Newks Chicken Salad
- Spaghetti With Zucchini: A Simple Dish Full Of Taste
- Potato Gnocchi: The Authentic Recipe
- Vegan Meringue Cookies
- The Best Homemade Applesauce
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat