Flying Noir Artisan Chocolate Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"When I got my box of chocolates to sample, my first thought was...this has to be too pretty to eat! I loved the packaging, that was clearly put together with care and finesse. I love the wristband that came with the package, that was a very nice touch. Imagine my surprise when I opened my little present, the chocolates inside were positively beautiful. I loved the delicate paint work, it made the whole package really appealing. However, what I loved the most was the great flavor of the chocolates. Each bite had an intense flavor, but you could also taste the subtle undertones as well. It was a really satisfying experience...a delight for my senses!"
"I tried a package of the drinking chocolate, the Passionata flavor. I wasn't really sure what to expect. I've never tried drinking chocolate before! I put a scoop or two into my favorite coffee mug and added some hot water. How delicious! It was a really warm and cozy way to end the day. This flavor of drinking chocolate is made with fruit extracts and they mixed very well with the chocolate. I would definitely recommend this. The packages look really nice and I think they would make great holiday gifts."
"Two words...how pretty! Wait, two more...how yummy! Flying Noir kind of elevated my view of chocolate treats. I really admire the artistic skill that goes into this. How often can you say that your food is as nice to look at as it is to taste? I want to buy this for my mom, I think she'll really like it."
"I enjoyed these chocolates because I tried types of chocolate either I'd never tried before of hadn't eaten in a long time. I loved the caramels, they tasted exotic yet but were still very comforting and delicious."
For more info on Flying Noir, be sure to check out their website.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Copycat Outback Steakhouse Shrimp on the Barbie is an amazing copycat seafood recipe that you can grill up any time of the year. It's… Continue reading: "Copycat Outback Steakhouse Shrimp on the Barbie"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make The Best Homemade Mayonnaise Recipe
- Carrot Cake Poke Cake Recipe
- Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Pot Pie Recipe
- Boozy Irish Cupcakes
- Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
- Copycat Applebees Bbq Brisket Tacos
- Easy Taco Bell Inspired Air Fryer Mexican Pizza Recipe
- How To Grill Peaches Recipe
- Starbucks Copycat Iced Mocha Recipe
- Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Pesto Panini
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat