Easy Thanksgiving Recipes: 8 Restaurant Side Dishes for Thanksgiving
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
13 Copycat Baking Ingredients for the Holiday Season
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
13 Copycat Baking Ingredients for the Holiday Season is a festive collection you'll want to keep close as Christmas time draws near. If you're a baker, the holiday season is your time to shine. All of the holiday parties are great opportunities to show off your skills by baking countless cookies, brownies, cakes and more. AllFreeCopycatRecipes presents a list of homemade ingredients that make any creation even more "from scratch". How often can you say "I made my own butter"? Now you can and it will knock the socks off your guests. Shine bright like the season with this clever collection of make-at-home bakery ingredients.
Homemade Baker's Coconut Homemade Cool Whip
13 Copycat Baking Ingredients for the Holiday Season
Homemade Vanilla Extract - Vanilla is an incredibly versatile flavor. This homemade version adds a little sweetness to every dish.
Copycat Bisquick Mix - A good mix is the base for a great cake. Bake a winner with this make-at-home recipe.
Easy Hazelnut Extract - Hazelnut flavoring will perk up any cookie batch. If you love Nutella, you will flip for this recipe for easy hazelnut extract.
Homemade Baker’s Coconut - Incorporate the taste of the islands with this nifty's baker's treat. It's great to bake into you batter or to sprinkle on top of the finished product.
Homemade Bread Flour - Forget the grocery store, now you can whip up your own bread flour at home. Great for traditional loaves or jazzed up holiday treats.
Homemade Brown Sugar - Add a personal touch to every batch of cookies, brownies and more by making your very own brown sugar recipe.
Homemade Butter - Butter makes everything better, that's all there is to it! Why not try this homemade recipe?
Homemade Corn Syrup - Corn Syrup is an ingredient in nearly every holiday treat. With this copycat baking ingredient for the holiday season, a little bit goes a long way.
Homemade Fondant that Tastes Like Buttercream - Fancy yourself a cake baker extraordinare? This copycat baking ingredient will wow the crowd with its delicious taste.
Homemade Margarine - Lighten up your baking routine with this homemade recipe. Be generous with this healthy baking pick.
Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice - Embrace fall flavors with this sensational recipe for pumpkin pie spice.
Homemade Strawberry Butter - Sweeten the deal with this fabulous flavored butter. It's a great gift for the holidays.
- Homemade Cool Whip - Smooth, light and delicious...Cool Whip is the perfect topping for any baked good.
What's your favorite baking ingredient that makes holiday treats really pop? Be sure to let us know in the comments.
Read NextCheesecake Factory Meatloaf Recipe
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Oct 30, 2013
I wanted recipies for these Copycat Baking Ingredients for the Holiday Season not just suggestions of things to make.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze
There's simply no dessert more divine than a pound cake, and this recipe for Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze is such an… Continue reading: "Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze"
- Cheesecake Factory Meatloaf Recipe
- 10 Copycat Corner Bakery Recipes
- 9 Copycat Jamba Juice Recipes
- 18 Copycat Chili's Recipes that Taste Just Like the Originals
- 18 State Fair Food Recipes
- Korean Beef Sloppy Joes
- Grandma’s Old-Fashioned 1960s Sunshine Jello Salad
- 34 Food Court Favorite Recipes
- Restaurants' Secret Recipes Finally Revealed
- 17 Discontinued Fast Food Items (And Their Recipes)
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cracker Barrel Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- Copycat Crumbl Brownie Batter Cookie
- 3-Ingredient Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Southern Ham With Red Eye Gravy Recipe
- Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Taco John's Apple Grande Copycat
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Brown Bread
- Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars
- Turkey Bacon, Cheddar And Egg White Sandwich
- Perfect New York Strip Steak Oven Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat