This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Homemade Italian Seasoning
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Homemade Italian seasoning mix is so easy to make and will bring delicious flavors to so many recipes. When you make your own seasoning mixes you know exactly what is in the mixture. I use Italian seasoning in a lot of different recipes. It is a very versatile seasoning and does not only work in traditional “Italian” themed dishes. I like to watch my salt and sugar intake and many seasonings contain unneeded salt and sugar. This homemade Italian seasoning mix is gluten-free, salt-free and sugar-free."
Makes1 half cup seasoning mix
Read NextDog Birthday Cake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Copycat Outback Steakhouse Shrimp on the Barbie is an amazing copycat seafood recipe that you can grill up any time of the year. It's… Continue reading: "Copycat Outback Steakhouse Shrimp on the Barbie"
- Dog Birthday Cake
- 25 Best Copycat Cheesecake Factory Recipes
- Homemade Tony Roma's Baked Potato Soup
- Copycat Baked Mac And Cheese
- 17 Discontinued Fast Food Items (And Their Recipes)
- 20 Copycat Carrabba's Recipes
- Chicken with Olives in Tomato Sauce
- Copycat Panera Bread Bowls
- Homemade Cool Whip
- 34 Olive Garden Copycat Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Honey Butter Biscuits
- Healthy Baked Feta Recipe
- Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Italian Seasoning Recipe
- Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe
- Air Fryer Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
- Easy To Make Patriotic Mini Cheesecakes
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken Recipe
- 4th Of July Cut Out Cookies
- Apple Cinnamon Muffins
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat