Ashton Swank-Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Ashton is a stay-at-home mom to one very cute two year old, and a wife to her best friend. She originally began her blog, Something Swanky, in the hopes that it would serve as a website for her home-based cupcake business. However, it wasn't long before her interest in catering began to wane, and her interest in blogging all things dessert took it's place.
Ashton began to blog full time in October 2011, and prides herself on creating fanciful desserts using ingredients everyone has on hand. She posts 4 new recipes and a dessert round up post every week. The line up of treats range from down-home, made-from-scratch comfort food to 20 different ways to use an instant pudding mix and cool whip.
Ashton believes that chocolate smears are beautiful, that sweetened condensed milk should be its own food group, and that desserts make people deep down, genuinely happy.
Something Swanky Blog
Ashton's Recipes on AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com:
Homemade Reese's Cup Poke Cake
Homemade Cookie Dough Oreos
3-Ingredient Copycat Tagalongs
Samoas Inspired Dip
Copycat Whole Wheat Lion House Rolls
Copycat Gourdoughs Heavenly Hash Donuts
Peanut Butter S'mores Granola Bars Knockoff
Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Pound Cake
Copycat Taco Bell Caramel Empanadas
Easy Cinnabon Monkey Bread
BoBerry Biscuits Copycat Recipe
Peanut Butter and Jelly Popcorn
Better than Pot 'O Gold Rainbow Poke Cake
Copycat of the Famous Berger Cookie
Copycat Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino
Copycat America's Test Kitchen Chocolate Chip Cookies
Homemade Rocky Road Fudge
Just Like Chili's Molten Lava Cake
Copycat Panera Kitchen Sink Cookie
Monkey Bread French Toast
Chocolate Rainbow Doughnuts
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You can impress party guests or your family with great appetizer restaurant recipes like this Outback Steakhouse's Blooming Onion… Continue reading: "Outback Steakhouse's Blooming Onion Copycat"
- Best of the Year: Our Top 50 Copycat Recipes of 2018
- Kristen Baker - Food Blogger
- Corner Bakery Cafe
- Mackenzie from Cheerios and Lattes- Food Blogger
- Liz Houck-Food Blogger
- Reeni Pisano- Food Blogger
- Trish Rosenquist from Mom on Timeout - Food Blogger
- Frieda from Frieda Loves Bread-Food Blogger
- Donna from The Slow Roasted Italian-Food Blogger
- Ali from Jam Hands - Food Blogger
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Kfc Mac And Cheese
- Garlic Butter Mashed Potatoes
- Gluten-free Date And Walnut Snack
- Super Nutritious Choco-clusters
- Open Fish Pie With Coconut Twist
- Sugar And Bake-free Lime, Dates And Walnut Pie
- Pork and Shrimp Dumplings
- Emergency Bacon Kit
- TBJ Gourmet
- Easy And Quick Chicken Tacos
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat