Copycat Vegetarian Pizza Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"What’s better than pizza dough stuffed with your favorite ingredients? Nothing, that’s what! Here’s an easy stuffed pizza rolls recipe! These delicious rolls are crusty on the outside and soft and a little juicy on the inside, filled with tomato sauce, mushrooms, peppers and gooey mozzarella. Whether you make it as an easy pizza fix, a yummy appetizer for a potluck or game days, a lunch or just dinner rolls with a twist, this stuffed pizza rolls recipe is so delicious and flavorful!"
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chili's Copycat Grilled Chicken Flatbread
- Taco Bell Mexican Pizza Copycat
- Copycat Pioneer Woman Chicken Pizza Recipe
- Cici's Copycat Spinach Alfredo Pizza
- Copycat DiGiorno Pizza
- Pepperoni Pizza Sliders
- Mini Pizza Pockets Copycat
- Naan Pizza Crust Recipe
- Copycat CPK's Tricolore Salad Pizza
- 9 Pizza Hut Menu Knockoffs + 12 More Homemade Pizza Recipes
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat