Homemade Cafe Rio Sweet Pork Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Copycat Cafe Rio Sweet Pork Salad is just like the restaurant favorite! It's flavorful and delicious. Next time you're enjoying Cafe Rio at home, make this salad!"
NotesThese are also wonderful made with my Copycat Cafe Rio Chicken!
Read NextShake and Bake Pork Chops
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Neiman Marcus Chicken Salad copycat makes for the perfect pause in any shopping trip. This twist on a deli salad includes… Continue reading: "Neiman Marcus Chicken Salad Copycat"
- Shake and Bake Pork Chops
- Take Out Pork Fried Rice
- Copycat Tarheel BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich and Cole Slaw
- Copycat Luby's Fried Cabbage
- Sweet and Spicy Chinese Slow Cooker Ribs
- Chicago-Style Barbecue Ribs
- Sweet and Sour Pork
- Slow Cooker Al Pastor Copycat
- Copycat Slow Cooker HoneyBaked Ham
- Cafe Rio Sweet Pork Enchiladas Copycat Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Baked Carrot Cake Donuts
- Mexican Tuna Salad
- Almond Joy Coffee Creamer Recipe
- Latte Coffee Popsicles
- Banana Pecan Muffins
- Spicy Jalapeno Margarita
- Easy Homemade Healthy Ketchup Recipe
- Homemade Tomato Ketchup Canning Recipe
- Mini Blueberry Tarts
- Vanilla Sugar Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat