How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Copycat Texas Roadhouse Butter
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
What's your favorite restaurant? Texas Roadhouse gives so many dining establishments a run for their money. Whip up a restaurant copycat recipe that your family is sure to love with Copycat Texas Roadhouse Butter.
This easy recipe is extra sweet, made with powdered sugar honey and cinnamon. Homemade Texas Roadhouse Butter is the ideal companion for one of our very favorite recipes, Copycat Texas Roadhouse Rolls. Saddle up and start makin' your own super simple butter treat. One taste of this classic homemade butter from Texas Roadhouse, and you'll be spreading it on your morning toast!
Five Ingredients or LessYes
- 1/2 cup butter at room temperature
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
Mix all of the ingredients by hand, or in a mixer or food processor, until smooth and well combined.
Serve at room temperature for easiest spreading.
Read NextOlive Garden House Dressing Knockoff
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Sep 26, 2018
Cant say this one is not an easy recipe. Only has five ingredients that you mix together and serve. Can be mixed by hand or machine and so simple that you can make it while the bread is baking in the oven and it will be super fresh. I will definitely be trying this one out.
Nov 28, 2017
This is really good, but it is rather sweet, almost like frosting. It is simple to make. My boys like to use it with crackers, pretzels and dinner rolls. It is nice warmed and drizzled over sweet breads and cakes. It is really good with pancakes and French toast too.
Oct 14, 2016
My stepmother goes crazy for this stuff. It's the main draw for her at Texas Roadhouse. I think I'm going to make this as a surprise for her on Thanksgiving.
May 02, 2016
Cinnamon butter is my weakness! I always love when they serve this at restaurants, so I can't wait to make it at home.
Jun 26, 2016
This is my weakness too and Texas Roadhouse is the best I have had yet. It is so creamy and the cinnamon is so good. Have you made this yet? Is it as good as theirs? I have got to make some.
Mistress of All Ev il
Dec 04, 2015
Why didn't I know this was a thing. I love the butter at Texas Roadhouse, but I've never thought to make it at home. Welp... I know what I'm doing tonight!
Aug 13, 2015
I love the flavored butter at restaurants, but I've never tried making my own. I guess it's time to start!
Jul 23, 2015
I've never tried the original, but this homemade version is delicious. It's sweet and goes well with the copycat honey rolls. Who needs dessert when the dinner rolls are this tasty?
Jul 21, 2015
I love Roadhouse's butter. I could put it on almost anything. Looking forward to making this!
Jul 14, 2015
I've never been to this restaurant, but a sweet, flavored butter sounds amazing to spread on toast, muffins, or other pastries in the morning.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze
There's simply no dessert more divine than a pound cake, and this recipe for Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze is such an… Continue reading: "Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze"
- Olive Garden House Dressing Knockoff
- How to Make Restaurant Style Ranch Dressing
- Easy Homemade Tartar Sauce Recipe
- Legendary Italian Salad Dressing
- Homemade Prego Spaghetti Sauce
- McDonald's Copycat Big Mac Sauce
- Copycat Red Robin Campfire Sauce
- Trisha Yearwood's Hot Corn Dip
- Cracker Barrel Copycat Sawmill Gravy
- Bob's Big Boy Sauce
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cracker Barrel Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- Copycat Crumbl Brownie Batter Cookie
- 3-Ingredient Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Southern Ham With Red Eye Gravy Recipe
- Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars
- Turkey Bacon, Cheddar And Egg White Sandwich
- Perfect New York Strip Steak Oven Recipe
- Easy Homemade Whipped Cream
- Cheesecake Factory Meatloaf Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat