This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Garlic Butter Sauce For Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
"Garlic Butter sauce is an easy way to bring your everyday meals to a restaurant-quality look and taste. This sauce is delicious with a steak. However, at our house, it seems we are always finding new ways to use this rich tasting finish to the meal. If you are looking for a last-minute, easy recipe to turn a simple meal into something truly amazing, then I definitely recommend this easy sauce. Spoon it over any vegetable, steak, chicken, pork, shrimp, salmon, or anything else you can dream up. Take a plain piece of chicken or pork and quickly dress it up. The taste goes to the next level. "
Preparation Time1 min
Cooking Time5 min
Cooking Vessel Sizeskillet
Read NextOlive Garden House Dressing Knockoff
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Raspberry Swirl Pound Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting Starbucks Clone
The best thing about pound cake is that you can have it for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. No matter the time of the day, you can always… Continue reading: "Raspberry Swirl Pound Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting Starbucks Clone"
- Olive Garden House Dressing Knockoff
- How to Make Restaurant Style Ranch Dressing
- Easy Homemade Tartar Sauce Recipe
- Legendary Italian Salad Dressing
- Homemade Prego Spaghetti Sauce
- McDonald's Copycat Big Mac Sauce
- Copycat Red Robin Campfire Sauce
- Trisha Yearwood's Hot Corn Dip
- Cracker Barrel Copycat Sawmill Gravy
- Bob's Big Boy Sauce
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cracker Barrel Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- Copycat Crumbl Brownie Batter Cookie
- 3-Ingredient Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Southern Ham With Red Eye Gravy Recipe
- Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Taco John's Apple Grande Copycat
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Brown Bread
- Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars
- Turkey Bacon, Cheddar And Egg White Sandwich
- Perfect New York Strip Steak Oven Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat