How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
Pico De Gallo
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Pico de gallo made with fresh Marzano plum tomatoes, shallot, jalapeno, lime juice, cilantro, and salt. It's the perfect appetizer, but also makes a great topping on a number of dishes. We love putting it on our Mexican Frittata or using it on taco night. Pico de gallo is a fresh uncooked salsa that typically contains less juice and more chunky fresh ingredients than you often find in many salsas. It's the perfect appetizer if you have the right fresh ingredients available."
Preparation Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
There's no food more comforting than this One Skillet Old-Fashioned Chicken Pot Pie Recipe. This recipe features everything from… Continue reading: "One Skillet Old-Fashioned Chicken Pot Pie Recipe"
- Slow Cooker Nacho Cheese Sauce
- Homemade McDonald's Hot Mustard
- Homemade Prego Spaghetti Sauce
- Cracker Barrel Copycat Sawmill Gravy
- Taco Bell Spicy Chipotle Sauce Copycat
- Copycat Texas Roadhouse Butter
- Copycat Red Lobster Tartar Sauce
- Copycat Green Goddess Guacamole
- Olive Garden Italian Salad Dressing Copycat
- How to Make Restaurant Style Ranch Dressing
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat