How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
Pico De Gallo
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Pico de gallo made with fresh Marzano plum tomatoes, shallot, jalapeno, lime juice, cilantro, and salt. It's the perfect appetizer, but also makes a great topping on a number of dishes. We love putting it on our Mexican Frittata or using it on taco night. Pico de gallo is a fresh uncooked salsa that typically contains less juice and more chunky fresh ingredients than you often find in many salsas. It's the perfect appetizer if you have the right fresh ingredients available."
Preparation Time15 min
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Mexican Restaurant Sauce
Cracker Barrel Copycat Sawmill Gravy
Homemade Green Goddess Dressing Recipe
Homemade Prego Spaghetti Sauce
Copycat Texas Roadhouse Butter
Olive Garden House Dressing Knockoff
12 Homemade Dressing and Sauce Copycat Recipes
Copycat Outback Bloom Sauce
Taco Bell Spicy Chipotle Sauce Copycat
Easy Homemade Tartar Sauce Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat