This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Honey Orange Firecracker Shrimp
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
"Honey Orange Firecracker Shrimp is sweet, spicy, sticky and crispy and so easy to make you'll throw your Chinese food takeout menus away! Honey Orange Firecracker Shrimp was a last minute swap for the Orange Peel Shrimp we were going to make last weekend (based on my P.F. Chang’s Orange Peel Chicken recipe). Instead it turned out I hadn’t bought the tomato sauce for the recipe so I hopped onto AllRecipes to see what quick shrimp dishes I could make. Read more at: Honey Orange Firecracker Shrimp http://dinnerthendessert.com/honey-orange-firecracker-shrimp/"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Aug 03, 2018
Looks and sounds delish. I like how the shrimp look in the picture. It looks like each individual shrimp is coated in the sauce and remain separate from the other shrimp instead of the sauce being poured over the shrimp and then stirred. Serve this over rice and you are good to go with a quick meal.
May 11, 2017
This sounds absolutely delightful! It looks even better. I'm definitely going to try this as I'm always on the lookout for new shrimp recipes. Mmmm. Mmmmm. Mmmmmmmmm.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Knockoff
This Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Knockoff recipe is rich and creamy in all the right ways. It will take you longer to drive to the… Continue reading: "Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Knockoff"
- Olive Garden Shrimp Scampi Copycat Recipe
- Baked Salmon with Orange Pomegranate
- 6 Bonefish Grill Copycat Recipes
- Homemade Baja Fresh Fish Tacos
- Just Like Olive Garden's Citrus Glazed Salmon
- Imitation Crab Salad
- Better than Olive Garden Seafood Alfredo
- Gemelli Primavera with Shrimp
- Creamy Charleston Shrimp and Grits
- Bonefish Grill Bang Bang Shrimp
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Best Simple Coffee Ice Cream Recipe
- Easy Chicken Chop Suey Recipe
- Olive Garden Chicken Pasta
- Dutch Bros Kicker (irish Cream Breve)
- Copycat Frappuccino Or Frappé
- Hazelnut Latte
- Crumbl Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Big Mac Casserole
- Texas Roadhouse Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat