General Tso’s Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"General Tso’s Chicken-Crispy fried chicken with a wrap of semi-thick gravy garnished with sesame seeds with strong flavors of garlic, this is a balanced spicy-sweet dish! The deep flavored, crisply fried, and smoothly garnished Tso’s Chicken is a dish that was traditionally made in China. It is also called as General Tao Chicken, Zuo Gong Ji. Legend says Chang-Kuei invented General Tso’s chicken in the 1950s while serving a group of U.S. military members. And after President Richard Nixon had it, this dish became super famous. Made in the most authentic Chinese way, this dish can be the best chicken dish on the list. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
There's simply no dessert more divine than a pound cake, and this recipe for Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze is such an… Continue reading: "Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze"
- Cowboy Ranch Beans Recipe
- Deli Style Hawaiian Macaroni Salad
- Copycat Olive Garden Breadsticks
- Lip Smackin' Mac and Cheese
- Copycat Recipes for Waldorf Chicken Salad
- Pioneer Woman Swiss Mushroom Sliders Copycat
- Ruby Tuesday's White Cheddar Smashed Potatoes
- Copycat Texas Roadhouse Sweet Potato Recipe
- Diner-Style Garlic Parmesan Fries
- Roasted Potatoes and Mushrooms
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat