Homemade French Fries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"This no-fuss method of making homemade french fries is so easy. A delicious way to cook your next potato. Crispy and delicious. We live in the country and running to a fast food restaurant is not convenient as it is a twenty minute drive one way. Therefore, we make a lot of our food ourselves. These homemade french fries will satisfy your craving for fast food take out any day. The french fries will be crispier if you fry them twice, or boil them for 5 minutes first and cool them down before cooking. However, my family feels that the difference is hardly noticeable. As you can see, these fries are golden and crispy. This is truly a no-fuss french fry recipe."
NotesThis recipe is a wonderful way to eat your vegetables year-round.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Do you love McDonald's, but do not want to go to the restaurant to get your McDonald's fix? Then this Homemade McDonald's Hot Mustard… Continue reading: "Homemade McDonald's Hot Mustard"
- One Pot Copycat Panera Mac and Cheese
- Just-Like Rudy's Creamed Corn
- Copycat Olive Garden Breadsticks
- Cracker Barrel Fried Apples Copycat in the Slow Cooker
- Longhorn Steakhouse Parmesan Encrusted Asparagus Copycat
- Homemade Brazilian Cheese Bread
- Creamy Waldorf-Astoria Salad Copycat Recipe
- Boston Market Copycat Loaded Mashed Potatoes
- Polish Hunters Stew, Bigos
- 3-Ingredient Outback Steakhouse Baked Potato Copycat
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Chicken Cacciatore
- Sweet Freezer Corn Recipe
- Easy Baked Chicken Parmesan
- Easy Chicken Chimichangas
- Baked Potatoes On The Grill
- Authentic Pico De Gallo
- Slow Cooker Alfredo Chicken
- Copycat Brownie Brittle
- Copycat Entenmann's Chocolate Pound Cake
- Copycat Restaurant Style Chicken Fried Rice
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat