Copycat Godfather Pizza Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"This copycat Godfather’s pizza recipe is based on my fond memories of the original Godfathers pizza restaurants. The pizza dough seemed so thick. The fresh cheeses seemed so elastic and gooey when paired with that rich tasty Godfathers pizza sauce. The original Godfather’s pizza had such a unique tasting crust. I’ve never tasted another like it so this put me on a quest. Be forewarned that the dough making process requires lots of time and patience."
Cooking Time14 min
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Homemade Bagel Bites
Copycat Chicago Deep Dish Pizza Recipe
11 Delicious Recipes For Your Next Pizza Party
Pizza Star Recipe
Homemade Papa Murphy's Garlic Chicken Pizza
Copycat Sausage Calzone
Copycat DiGiorno Pizza
13 Copycat California Pizza Kitchen Recipes
Cici's Copycat Spinach Alfredo Pizza
Chili's Copycat Grilled Chicken Flatbread
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Krispy Kreme Donut Recipe
- Baked Teriyaki Chicken
- Italian Egg Drop Soup
- Nutella Puff Pastry Flowers
- Tomato Chickpea Pasta
- Roasted Stuffed Peppers
- Microplane Elite Box Grater
- Comforting Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie
- Copycat Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
- Slow Cooked French Dip Sandwiches
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat