Chipotle Corn Salsa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"A deliciously fresh, bright corn salad just like the salsa served up at Chipotle. Takes less than five minutes to make, an hour or so to sit and let the flavors meld together. Chipotle Corn Salsa is one of two sides I make with almost all Mexican food served in our house. The thing about it is most Mexican main dishes I make are usually meat or starch heavy."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
There's no food more comforting than this One Skillet Old-Fashioned Chicken Pot Pie Recipe. This recipe features everything from… Continue reading: "One Skillet Old-Fashioned Chicken Pot Pie Recipe"
- One Pot Copycat Panera Mac and Cheese
- Deli Style Hawaiian Macaroni Salad
- Copycat Recipes for Waldorf Chicken Salad
- Authentic German Potato Salad
- Polish Hunters Stew, Bigos
- Pumpkin Soup
- Copycat Piccadilly Cafeteria’s Legendary Carrot Souffle
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Hash Browns Casserole
- Longhorn Steakhouse Parmesan Encrusted Asparagus Copycat
- Bob Evans' Mashed Potatoes Copycat Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat