This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Air Fryer In And Out Animal Fries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"In n Out Animal Fries are a cult classic that I have updated to be cooked in the air fryer so you get all the flavor and none of the grease. Everyone who has tried In n Out Animal Fries are so in love with them. They are a meal unto themselves and a reason enough to take a trip to this amazing franchise. These delectable, crisp fries are a decadent treat for the senses."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time15 min
- Thousand Island Dressing
- American Cheese
Read NextCopycat Food Court Soft Pretzels
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Do you love McDonald's, but do not want to go to the restaurant to get your McDonald's fix? Then this Homemade McDonald's Hot Mustard… Continue reading: "Homemade McDonald's Hot Mustard"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- Sparkling Fruit Punch Recipe
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Keto Bang Bang Shrimp
- Melting Pot Swiss Cheese Fondue Recipe (for Instant Pot)
- Copycat Chick Fil A Sauce
- Biscoff Banoffee Pie Cups
- Blueberry Banana Oatmeal Muffins
- Easy Vegan Key Lime Pie (gluten-free)
- The Best Strawberry Hennessy Drink Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat