This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Bacon Wrapped Pickles With Cream Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
"Bacon wrapped pickles with cream cheese are an irresistible appetizer that will be sure to wow any crowd. Not only are these bite-sized treats incredibly flavorful, but they're also incredibly easy to make! We are always looking for appetizers that are gluten free and keto friendly. These pickle poppers appetizers really tick those boxes in a delicious way. If you are hosting a Holiday party, brunch, game day, or bringing a dish to a potluck, this super easy snack recipe is a perfect addition to any entertaining menu. "
Makes18 pickle poppers
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
Read Next1920's Homemade Cheez-Its
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Raspberry Swirl Pound Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting Starbucks Clone
The best thing about pound cake is that you can have it for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. No matter the time of the day, you can always… Continue reading: "Raspberry Swirl Pound Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting Starbucks Clone"
- 1920's Homemade Cheez-Its
- Copycat Applebee’s Spicy Queso Blanco Recipe
- French Onion Chip Dip
- Air Fryer Pretzels Copycat Auntie Anne’s Recipe
- Copycat Costco Granola Clusters Recipe
- Redneck Nachos (ole Red Copycat)
- Longhorn Steakhouse Loaded Potato Soup
- Applebee's Copycat Chicken Wonton Tacos In A Cup
- Bone's Restaurant Onion Ring Mimic
- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cracker Barrel Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- Copycat Crumbl Brownie Batter Cookie
- 3-Ingredient Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Southern Ham With Red Eye Gravy Recipe
- Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Taco John's Apple Grande Copycat
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Brown Bread
- Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars
- Turkey Bacon, Cheddar And Egg White Sandwich
- Perfect New York Strip Steak Oven Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat