This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
"A variation of chips mixed with spices, herbs, and vegetables is a great snack to consume any time of the day-literally! A mix of Ruffle Chips and traditional street food chaat ingredients such as black salt, chaat masala, and fresh cilantro make it a tasty treat while indulging in a long film. A combination of thick-cut crispy chips, herbs, and spices brings this combination to life this summer! A little bit of everything can be found in this bowl of goodness. Almost feels like an “empty your pantry and refrigerator snack”. But it is truly flavorful and one to hang on to! Plus, if you are a spice loving person, then these chaat chips will definitely hit the spot!"
Preparation Time10 min
- 10 oz salted potato chips
- 2 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 fresh jalapeno, finely chopped
- 1 tsp red chili powder (more or less)
- 1 tsp chaat masala (more or less)
- 1 lime, juiced
- 3/4 cup unsalted roasted peanuts
- oil (optional)
Read NextCopycat Sabra Hummus Recipe