Coconut Cashew Bars
By: Randa Derkson from thebewitchinkitchen.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Coconut Cashew Bars make a delicious, healthy, snack. Whether you’re Whole30, paleo, or simply looking for a healthier snack or dessert idea – give these bars a try. The consistency of these coconut cashew bars is totally up to you. You can use the Vitamix, or blender until their completely smooth or you can do what I did and leave some texture in them. Dates, coconut, and cashews blended together to make a Larabar copycat recipe that's paleo and a healthy snack."
Preparation Time10 min
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Olive Garden Five Cheese Marinara
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Hash Browns Casserole
- Cafe Rio Copycat Sweet Pork
- Chipotle Corn Salsa
- Amazing Paleo "Nutella"
- In-N-Out Burger Animal Sauce Copycat Recipe
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Banana Pudding
- Blue Chicken Walnut Avo Salad
- Hawaiian Macaroni Salad
- Chicken Wings Soup