Homemade Game Day Garlic Vinegar Potato Chips
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Homemade Garlic Potato Chips are pretty impressive with garlic and tomato sauce adding an unique twist to a classic recipe. A much healthier option to french fries!"
You will be amazed to find that you can use this potato chips recipe to make delicious Homemade Garlic Potato Chips. They have the perfect amount of garlic and just the right measure of tomato sauce to give this recipe a memorable taste. Making potato chips has never been tastier, not to mention healthier.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat