This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
French Onion Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"This French Onion Dip recipe has been a party favorite forever! It is also perfect for game day, movie night, or any gathering with its creamy oniony flavors from caramelized onions, mayonnaise, sour cream, and spices. Grab the chips and veggies and dig in!! French Onion Dip was invented in the 1950s in Los Angeles and spread rapidly in popularity when it was printed in the newspaper. It was originally made with a dried soup mix and sour cream. It was one of my favorite dips in the 1960s growing up when Kraft started to sell it."
Yields1 1/2 Cups
Read NextRaw Sauerkraut With Turmeric
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Copycat Outback Steakhouse Shrimp on the Barbie is an amazing copycat seafood recipe that you can grill up any time of the year. It's… Continue reading: "Copycat Outback Steakhouse Shrimp on the Barbie"
- Raw Sauerkraut With Turmeric
- Grocery Store Caramel Apples Recipe
- Trader Joe's Pumpkin Cranberry Crisps Copycat
- Homemade Auntie Anne's Pretzels
- Longhorn Steakhouse Loaded Potato Soup
- State Fair Deep-Fried Pickles
- Auntie Anne's-Inspired Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Bites
- Copycat Sabra Hummus Recipe
- Fried Cheese Curds
- State Fair Cracker Jack
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Adding Vanilla Extract To Coffee Homemade Recipe
- Viral Chocolate Covered Blueberry Yogurt Clusters
- Barbie Milkshake Recipe
- Easy Homemade Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipe
- How To Make Quality Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe
- Ooey Gooey Oatmeal Cherry Chocolate Chip Bars Recipe
- How To Make Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe
- Chicken Drums Of Heaven
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cupcakes
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat