State Fair Cracker Jack
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
State Fair Cracker Jack is the crunchy, sweet snack that you have been craving since childhood. It's hard not to remember those spring days at the ballpark when you munched on Cracker Jack with your family. If you were lucky, your mom would use her own caramel corn recipe to bring on a picnic. With this Cracker Jack recipe, now you can create that nostalgic favorite for your own kids to enjoy. For extra fun, throw in a small toy - just like the real thing!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Raspberry Tiramisu
- Spicy Chipotle Chicken Pasta – Cheesecake Factory Copycat
- Copycat Rush On The Rocks Cocktail
- How To Make The Best Coleslaw Ever
- The Best Dressing Stuffing Recipe
- Easy Home Fries For Breakfast
- Classic Chicken Pot Pie
- Rainbow Trout With Potatoes And Spring Garlic
- Orange Bourbon Smash
- Cornbread Casserole
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat